2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

will prob pick up the galaxy jams just so my jam collection is complete

two if they look cooler in hand

Red preme Lows are probably the best preme Lows.... I don't care for the highs as much.

Surprisingly the blazers are my fav Nike SB collab for Preme.

I think Preme highs are the best of all their Nike SB collabs. The blue/cement lows are 2nd then the black/cement lows follow after that. Hoping that they have some lows or highs lined up with SB again soon. I would really like to see SB spread it's wings again.

I think Preme highs are the best of all their Nike SB collabs. The blue/cement lows are 2nd then the black/cement lows follow after that. Hoping that they have some lows or highs lined up with SB again soon. I would really like to see SB spread it's wings again.

Their wings are covered with glue stains so it might be hard to spread them.

They look cool to have. Maybe wear once.

The wheats on the other hand....

I'm not sure that this would help SB spread its wings again though, it'd just be a hyped release that resellers would eat up. One of your previous posts had (what I think is) a better strategy for Nike SB, which is revisiting some old releases and packs, e.g. the city pack. 

As for which of the Preme releases were the best, I would rank the blue/cements lows on the top of my list and then the black blazers.

I'm not sure that this would help SB spread its wings again though, it'd just be a hyped release that resellers would eat up. One of your previous posts had (what I think is) a better strategy for Nike SB, which is revisiting some old releases and packs, e.g. the city pack.

Of course that drop by itself wouldn't jump start SB. Hell, the Tiff high was hyped out the moon and that didn't do the trick either. All I'm saying is that could be great idea, along with my other strategies that I've posted, to get the wings spread again.

Of course that drop by itself wouldn't jump start SB. Hell, the Tiff high was hyped out the moon and that didn't do the trick either. All I'm saying is that could be great idea, along with my other strategies that I've posted, to get the wings spread again.
Aye gotcha! 

By the way, props on the Black Thought avatar; one of the nicest to ever bless the mic. 

I'm pretty in on these Space Jah/420 SBs. Hopefully the hype isn't too much as we get closer so I can get my pair without any stress.

Man and I thought my Beijings were beat up! I wear mine as beaters also because they are a pretty good go to shoe that ain't hard to match with.

Found a pair of Air Jordan 1 lows (royals) that I like but never worn a pair of jordans before. Compared to SB dunk low pros, how different is the fit and comfort? I assume it will be very similar

Slimmer and not as comfortable

Found a pair of Air Jordan 1 lows (royals) that I like but never worn a pair of jordans before. Compared to SB dunk low pros, how different is the fit and comfort? I assume it will be very similar

Reactions: gir
Man I wish Nike would be a NikeLab Pinnacle x SB Dunk with the Fat Tongue.

Decent leather and nice colorway would be awesome.

All this talk of retro city series. Man, that would break my heart so much. I'm a fan of letting the classics remain classics.

I'm down for a high top though.

Heinekens for today:

I'd be all for a retro of the city series. It would definitely breath some life back into sb like never before. And sure it's not like we want sb to be hyped like it used to. But cats gotta remember just how important sb was in shaping sneaker collecting into what it is today. The city series would be a great nod to that era.

Would love a pair of Dunk lows, but most of the good CWs are hyped and pricey as hell lol.

Back
Top Bottom