2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cargo Khaki non sb TBD

24orgxu.jpg

wow if you want em sweet! but i was watchin that listing and thought i was trippin when it got past 300. dont get me wrong ive thrown cash at crazy **** before..

Quote:

wow if you want em sweet! but i was watchin that listing and thought i was trippin when it got past 300. dont get me wrong ive thrown cash at crazy **** before..
Haha thanks, yea I did want them pretty bad...I got outbid on the other listing @theLtrain  mentioned so I was pretty excited when I saw these pop up in my size. 

....kinda felt like a sucker at first because my max bid was 420 and I expected to be able to use the 20%off code. Slight buyers remorse i suppose but its all good, money comes and goes  F&F in my size doesn't come around to often.

Last edited:

Quote:

Haha thanks, yea I did want them pretty bad...I got outbid on the other listing @theLtrain  mentioned so I was pretty excited when I saw these pop up in my size. 

....kinda felt like a sucker at first because my max bid was 420 and I expected to be able to use the 20%off code. Slight buyers remorse i suppose but its all good, money comes and goes  F&F in my size doesn't come around to often.
I hear that man!!! and on the subject of %off nike has got a %25off clearance deal goin for anyone interested. looked at some janos but the ones i wanted werent left in my size... still good beater deals and whatnot!

Otaku Otaku I didn't, but that is so funny because he has such a calm and chill demeanor. I'll be calling him Bob Ross frequently now :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom