2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice, thanks for the info. Do you remember how much they were? Yeah hopefully they start popping up soon. 

The price listed on the box was $55. It was 20% off that weekend, plus the fnf 30% off coupon. ~~$35 after tax I believe. Would have bought some if they had my size for that price.

Nice, thanks for the info. Do you remember how much they were? Yeah hopefully they start popping up soon. 
The price listed on the box was $55. It was 20% off that weekend, plus the fnf 30% off coupon. ~~$35 after tax I believe. Would have bought some if they had my size for that price.
Nice. Yeah I have definitely been waiting for that clearance price on those. 

Pretty clean
Best offer

Sup yall, havent been here in a min.

I recently came upon some DS Marty McFlys. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but now Im not so sure after staring at them lol.

Anybody have any recent on foot pics?

sorry not completely dunk related but if anyone wanted to get the doom hundreds shirts or jacket to go with doom dunks or black box soleclassics has some of them with decent sizes left

You already try google images: "nike sb mcfly on foot" ? Pulls all kinds.

Obviously I meant from people in here that have them, worn theirs, and can give their opinions on how they like them or not.
..but thanks for the info :rolleyes

Last edited:
I  just realized how the new dunk highs' tongue area length between the two lace holes are very parallel. older sb high models give more of a V look 

There is really nothing worse than sitting at work knowing stuff is getting delivered at home....
The excitement of getting new stuff makes the clock move SO slow
Got 4 things being delivered today (some car parts too)
Never seen the blue Levi's in person so that's the biggest thing that is making today tough

Wearing Space Jams today.... forgot that we have a bunch of things to do in the warehouse.... might go grab my biking shoes so I don't scratch the patent leather
Fail on me

Back
Top Bottom