2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hat was the golden era of fugazi Js and Forces. So many different colorsnofnthe invisible women's!

So basically they took an idea from like the worst fake Jordans on the market and went see-through plastic? Lol

No, they just rehashed their OWN design lol

Lmao at dude not knowing Espos

not trying to be that guy BUT has anyone gotten shipping confirmation from BS?

I know they have a ton of sales to ship, but it's late on Tuesday and I'm guessing some stuff has made it out the door by now

My deck and extra laces are still processing, but I can't see the status of the shoes

I would say maybe they are just sending things out and not worried about sending update emails but I get notified when UPS or USPS is shipping to my address

They knew they were going to sell this much so wouldn't they call in reinforcements to get them out? Or is weather still an issue over there?

4 days after the sale so I hope some people are seeing movement

I'm just excited to get my stuff and I'm not great at waiting

edit: nevermind
Nope not yet. I was going to hit them up today. It's been couple days since that message

Yep, forgot about them.

Fake Js came to mind first. Mainly because a bouncer in college with them took my buddy's ID two different times in a week span and there was an "altercation" where he clowned him on the Js

Both light blue too, thought you would've been up on that knowledge early!

Cancelled order discount code
Twice in a row the pair I ordered couldn't be located so they hooked it up for the next one
10% off so nothing to write home about, but saving $9/$10 is cool for sure

Should be hitting shops today though.. check your locals tomorrow for the unpadded shark trash

Cancelled order discount code
Twice in a row the pair I ordered couldn't be located so they hooked it up for the next one
10% off so nothing to write home about, but saving $9/$10 is cool for sure
Happened twice to me, all I received was a sorry.

Hope they don't make you pay for shipping

out of the country for the second drop of the BS boxes. Really hoping I can scoop online tomorrow. Anyone have the atlas hookup? Sharks are lookin good as well. Theyll be a disco pickup.

Back
Top Bottom