2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Word mine was fat tongue..but I was worried about them falling apart (DS) so I had to get rid of them ..such a shame..def one of my faves..and I love ostrich leather

Construction on dunks are pretty solid, what did you think was going to fall apart? Biggest issue I can tell from some of my older pairs is the treading coming loose/mild separation of the uppers.

Merry x-mas to myself. The ostrich material is super buttery. :D
I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger on these.
Did you get those on eBay?

Construction on dunks are pretty solid, what did you think was going to fall apart? Biggest issue I can tell from some of my older pairs is the treading coming loose/mild separation of the uppers.
I posted on here a few weeks back that I was starting to get into dunks. I've been meaning to ask you guys what issues should I watch out for when it comes to dealing with the age of some of these? I've gotten used tweed lows, Mondrian's, Oompa Loompa's, wolf gray wool's, the non SB Twisted Prep dunk and a DS pair of Spanish Moss. 

I posted on here a few weeks back that I was starting to get into dunks. I've been meaning to ask you guys what issues should I watch out for when it comes to dealing with the age of some of these? I've gotten used tweed lows, Mondrian's, Oompa Loompa's, wolf gray wool's, the non SB Twisted Prep dunk and a DS pair of Spanish Moss. 

None

Back
Top Bottom