2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Going to wear my Blue Lobsters today. Took a couple pictures while I had them out. I'll post the on foot later the sun was ruining it for me. Still looking for the Reds in a 9.5
Such a beautiful shoe...the best of the Lobster series by far.  Let everyone drool over those Yellow's all they want.  I'll take these anyday of the week if both were the same exact price.  No dambs given regarding rarity.

Last edited:
These are more hyped than the red firecrackers so it makes sense they want to serve locals first then phone orders.

BTW Permanent Vacation Skate Shop in NC is also taking phone orders after 7 if there are any left

910-399-4878

I'm hoping more shops in LA get some although according to the back n forth tweets with bP some stores might just be getting 5 pairs but no one is getting more than 18. I love how they're so accurate with those numbers but don't know if they're getting them lol

Last edited:
hoping to cop a pair of WOFs...... for today though 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Do they usually do this? I seem to remember with a few other ones like Firecrackers they were taking phone orders the second they released. Maybe misremembering though....

BTW Permanent Vacation Skate Shop in NC is also taking phone orders after 7 if there are any left

910-399-4878

I was talking about permanent vacation. Phone orders today at 7. Premier is in store only probably because a lot of ppl were asking about them (just like max dunker said). I wouldn't doubt permavaca is doing the same thing. Also bp doesnt know what nike's allocations are to other shops. They don't have a clue about what and how much other stores get from nike.

Last edited:
These are more hyped than the red firecrackers so it makes sense they want to serve locals first then phone orders.

910-399-4878

I'm hoping more shops in LA get some although according to the back n forth tweets with bP some stores might just be getting 5 pairs but no one is getting more than 18. I love how they're so accurate with those numbers but don't know if they're getting them lol
Box price is $98 on these?

They want $135

Going to wear my Blue Lobsters today. Took a couple pictures while I had them out. I'll post the on foot later the sun was ruining it for me. Still looking for the Reds in a 9.5
Such a beautiful shoe...the best of the Lobster series by far.  Let everyone drool over those Yellow's all they want.  I'll take these anyday of the week if both were the same exact price.  No dambs given regarding rarity.
Same here man. The Yellows are crazy and all but I really wouldn't be able to wear them. These are easily rock able.

Back
Top Bottom