2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man, I want that box shirt but $30 is just way too much for a shirt
Fingers crossed they sit and I pick one up later for like $15
I feel it. But I don't think they'll hang around like that. I'm honestly surprised they still had my 2XL size, and what looks like a full size run, on NDC. They seem to be going pretty quick, and with the Silver Boxes coming out next week, I'm sure they'll only be going faster.

Man, I want that box shirt but $30 is just way too much for a shirt
Fingers crossed they sit and I pick one up later for like $15

I'm sitting over here buying Supreme lmao.

Pulled the trigger on those IW's, returning the Orange Box. Not enough give on the outside part of my pinky toes, very uncomfortable. I'm actually a big fan of the skinny tongue too, the fat tongue just doesn't do it for me.

Been checking on Homers on eBay for a while, seems like prices won't go lower than $300 for a pair in decent condition.

Patiently waiting for a good deal, as these were the first pair I got scammed for in 2005. Was supposed to have an even trade with an NTer for Jedis and I shipped first [emoji]128529[/emoji] One day!

Been checking on Homers on eBay for a while, seems like prices won't go lower than $300 for a pair in decent condition.

Patiently waiting for a good deal, as these were the first pair I got scammed for in 2005. Was supposed to have an even trade with an NTer for Jedis and I shipped first [emoji]128529[/emoji] One day!

After months of searching finally landed my pair this past summer. Stay in there be on the look out.

412587079.jpg

Last edited:

What size? There's a DS size 12 that has been sitting at $220 for quite some time. All of those listed at $300 are definitely sitting. Find your size and start making offers you should be able to get a pair sub 3 no problem.

What size? There's a DS size 12 that has been sitting at $220 for quite some time. All of those listed at $300 are definitely sitting. Find your size and start making offers you should be able to get a pair sub 3 no problem.

After months of searching finally landed my pair this past summer. Stay in there be on the look out.

412587079.jpg

Thanks y'all. 10.5, the day is coming.

Back
Top Bottom