2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Someone please bless me with pictures. I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger on anything yesterday after this news.

An example of great concept (collab, Dunk as Black Grape Vs), good quality (pig suede) but a bad end product.

I've tried a few lace swaps on these to try and bring out their 'freshness' but nothing really feels right. I think the lack of contrast on the upper between the different parts of the shoe (toe, side, swoosh, heel etc) makes it look brick-like. Maybe they should've been all-nubuck or leather?

The most exciting part of the shoe is the tongue, which look good with lace swaps, but need more from the rest of the shoe. Just my opinionated rant.....

Always thought those would look best if you could somehow cut those plasticky mesh panels off the sides of the shoes.

Always thought those would look best if you could somehow cut those plasticky mesh panels off the sides of the shoes.

The panels are there to mimic the Grape Vs side panel so I get that, but I meant that the shoe needs like a purple or teal swoosh or some other differences in its construction colorway/materials-wise to just look better overall.

My local has the sea crystal IWs
Curious to touch them this week at some point
Will report if no one has by then

Silver Box Highs should be hitting your local shops today and tomorrow :nerd:

Sea Crystals haven't shipped out yet from what I can tell.. I'm busy today, but I should be able to get a look at Silver Box's tomorrow. I'll let you all know how they are in person.

Last edited:
Grabbing them silver box junts. Hope materials are on point.

Gonna try and double up on the black boxes really really

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom