2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'd rather have the $15 off 75 jawn

That coupon is the encouragement I don't need :lol: Flower dunks for $72 or something from the good ole days... DS piets for $120ish, DS black box crimsons for $70ish..? Decisions decisions.

^ The pleather they used is so disappointing. You would think they would have done these up with at least decent materials. Still want a pair, but not for retail.

^ The pleather they used is so disappointing. You would think they would have done these up with at least decent materials. Still want a pair, but not for retail.
Yeah, what's been the deal with the SB leather lately? Seems like a lot of crap composite plastic leather on a lot of pears. Aren't these intended to be for skateboarding? I'm no Tony Hawk or Geoff Rowley but from my experience you want a much more supple and flexible material for skate shoes. 

How neat do you let your nesters get?
Since I'd been so lazy I think I have worn these daily for 6 months or so (and were heavy in the rotation since release)
Why can't they make all the pairs like this.... I'm tempted to clean these up just to see how good they can look after me not caring about them at all (got 3-4 pairs on deck I think)
http://s10.photobucket.com/user/vol...1-43CF-83FB-5D8BA8807CE0_zpsiugdpt7a.jpg.html

PS I'll be wearing these until there are holes everywhere OR they just smell so bad I can't deal

Last edited:
^ dope

There are a TON of size 11 deals on eBay. I wouldn't even hesitate if these were 11.5..

11 DS black box black/gum - $109 obo + ship

Also - 12 DS Dooms - $325 obo + $40 shipping (to me at least) - great starting price excluding shipping, I'd imagine someone could finesse a pretty good deal on these.

Last edited:
Board sponsorships and profit margin are meager at best. Surprised more companies don't go under.

Back
Top Bottom