2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those 3 bears dunks are so bad 
sick.gif

If they start true retros they better dig out the old molds, and you know that isn't happening.

finally decided to keep them:

had them up for sale for 6months, reasonable price (90Euro DS), was even open for offers or trades... not a single request.
they re 11,5.. my true size is 11, but with an additional insole they are fine.
the suede is pretty nice on these.
i always believed they were called "Seahawks", not sure if that is the official name though.. and after the recent "Oceanic Airlines"- incident, i d better not be quoted on that :wink:
cheers

Last edited:

finally decided to keep them:

had them up for sale for 6months, reasonable price (90Euro DS), was even open for offers or trades... not a single request.
they re 11,5.. my true size is 11, but with an additional insole they are fine.
the suede is pretty nice on these.
i always believed they were called "Seahawks", not sure if that is the official name though.. and after the recent "Oceanic Airlines"- incident, i d better not be quoted on that :wink:
cheers
Yes, commonly known as Seahawks.

Thanks fellas. Every time I wear a pair from the golden eras I'm reminded why I prefer them so much. They were comfortable as hell and awesome :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone else wish Nike SB would go back to the lace bags for the alternate laces? There was something about that feeling of breaking that plastic piece with the lace bag off a ds pair of sb's.

Anyone else wish Nike SB would go back to the lace bags for the alternate laces? There was something about that feeling of breaking that plastic piece with the lace bag off a ds pair of sb's.
May be just me, but something about snipping the little clip holding the lace bag made it a little harder to unDS a pair than just putting them on.

I'd like to see SB start that up again.

Agree with both points! Being back the bags, and yes that made it harder to commit to wearing, but also made it feel more special.

Agree to bring back the lace bag for retros
They do it with J's!

I had a dream about them retroing everything from the first 5 years
Walked into a local and freaked out because the walls were covered in all these shoes I figured I'd never own DS
It was neat but I had no money to buy any of them

Back
Top Bottom