2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looking forward to it.

I'm hoping the materials of these retros are solid too. Really interested to see if the price will jump up for these and if so how high it will go. That could really turn the tide on the excitement behind these things.

I feel the box pack will bring back sb heads that have been gone a while. Especially those fond of the early kicks from '02-'06.

SB is lacking with their recent releases (meat dunk, ant dunk). But I hope the pack changes things.

I feel the box pack will bring back sb heads that have been gone a while. Especially those fond of the early kicks from '02-'06.

SB is lacking with their recent releases (meat dunk, ant dunk). But I hope the pack changes things.
Reppppped

SB is what made me care about boxes in the first place.

I will be copping the Reese Forbes on sight. I haven't bought a recent release since the Cigars/Plums not sure which one released first.

Bought the DLS lows but won't be keeping them. 

I have been using this time to look for some of my shoes I never got to cop. I saw supreme blazer for 400 the other day. The beasts are letting them go, so us with the true love can cop what we always wanted. 

Last edited:
i don't know, if the shoes in the box pack are not good quality, i will still pass. I am tired of sub standard dunks, which is just about all of em as late.

Been my shoe for the last month as i recover from an Achilles rupture repair

Supa Low is not confirmed by Nike. But Reese Forbes dunk low is coming out next year.

Different color shade used, but butter soft suede. Could not take pics of it. LOL. 

Also, Dunk "Box" pack coming out Nov/Dec. 2 lows, 2 highs.

Based off OG box colors. (Orange, silver, Pink, Black). Will come in out OG box.

First one is low and orange box. Orange and cream colored dunk low.
in your opinion, would you say the shade on the retro forbes is darker or lighter?

Been my shoe for the last month as i recover from an Achilles rupture repair
I ruptured mine 8 years ago

DOn't skip out on the rehab

I was too in a hurry to go back to work and it took me 2 years to get back to 100%

Now it's like it never happened, but could have been sooner

I think the box pack will be a hit. Not only did they based them off box colors but they also did it on iconic designs that released with their respective boxes.

Last edited:
What is this box pack you guys are talking about? Any pics?
nerd.gif
I can't seem to find the pic again...but they basically took an iconic pair from the Orange, Silver, Pink, and Black box era and then retrofitted them with elements from the box themselves.

Orange Box is Supas without blue, basically the shades of orange and tan like on the Orange Box, Silver Box is Iron highs with green Swooshes instead of blue, like from their box label, Pink box is just an all pink low, not sure what pair it was supposed to represent...@bballermarkie and I were discussing how it may have been cool to see Tiff lows with pink instead of teal...and then Black Box pair is Dooms with purple accents instead of red.

I can't seem to find the pic again...but they basically took an iconic pair from the Orange, Silver, Pink, and Black box era and then retrofitted them with elements from the box themselves.

Orange Box is Supas without blue, basically the shades of orange and tan like on the Orange Box, Silver Box is Iron highs with green Swooshes instead of blue, like from their box label, Pink box is just an all pink low, not sure what pair it was supposed to represent...@bballermarkie
and I were discussing how it may have been cool to see Tiff lows with pink instead of teal...and then Black Box pair is Dooms with purple accents instead of red.

Huh, interesting. Are these getting the IW skinny tongue treatment?

I'll be going for all of em, dope concept and I need some new sb's. Last sb's I copped where the J Rods last year. Still haven't worn. Nice to see all the steals everybody's getting!

Back
Top Bottom