2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Been sitting on these for a while. Figured it was time to let them out in the wild. Un-Ds Takashi 2

print screen windows xp

Nice wear!

I remember back when these and the bruts came out I bought a flipped quite a good pair of them since back then sbs were the hottest thing around. Still regret not keeping a pair of these or bruts for myself. Gonna keep my eyes open and see what I can score on the bay lol.

Anyone notice when checking their saved searches on ebay that its not showing just recently listed but now its showing them mixed in with all the others?

Anyone notice when checking their saved searches on ebay that its not showing just recently listed but now its showing them mixed in with all the others?
yep. it started to act like this a few days ago, at least on the mobile app.
annoying to always have to make 2 more clicks (sorting > new) now to have it like it was before.

..was able to snag these off of ebay for 25euro shipped:

Dunk SB High "Oceanic Airlines" (referring to the TV-series "LOST")
blue box, 2010 (QS i think)

never saw them before..

came in in much better condition than i expected, 8.5/10 i'd say. 
some minor stains, that i will try to get off, other than that pretty clean, suede is still very soft as we all love it and basically feels like new.
sole looks nearly untouched as well.

those laces i had lying around from the 2015 dunk low "primitive", perfect match, beside the length but that doesnt bother me, since i dont lace them up all the way anyways.
seller had them laced crazy tight like a straightjacket with the (i guess) original laces in a rather agressive blue colour. 
much cleaner vibe with the light grey ones, i reckon.

still no "seat covers" in europe btw... 
cheers!

Last edited:
^Nice pick up, never seen those before but the suede looks smooth. Congrats from California
thx from Berlin!

yeah that suede definitely got a bit of this premium buttery feel from the old days going on. didnt expect that.

I don't believe those are the "Oceanic's"

Unless they were a sample
What's the style code?

I don't believe those are the "Oceanic's"

Unless they were a sample
What's the style code?

This is probably where he's getting that from... Although I've never heard them called that. I remember them dropping and have seen them before but never referred to as Oceanics

http://sneakernews.com/2010/01/19/nike-dunk-high-sb-medium-grey-varsity-red/

yup.. all the info i got about them was from the sneakernews article.
seller qouted from that article as well. he definitely wasnt too much into sneakers though..
i ll post the stylecode when i m at home.

Last edited:
Anyone else seen these elephant/road Janos? Haven't seen them anywhere else but saw two pairs of size 11 on eBay. Seller has them listed as unreleased samples..?

yo, i guess it's already clear by now that these arent the oceanics but rather the ones in the pictured links above.

just  to be complete, stylecode is indeed 

305050-063, medium grey/varsity red-old royal, 2009

thanks for figuring that out, guys! 

305050 06330505

0 063

Got to throw these on today. Loving them so far. Got some heat comming in the next week or so cant wait.
damn, they look dope in that pic!
i m on the fence of buying them as well. got quite a good deal (90eu) on them at hand for some time, but couldnt yet convince myself to pull the trigger. your posts really are pushing me :wink:

Comfort is having a 30% off Nike SB sale starting tomorrow through Sunday, YMMV on inventory but may be worth a call to see what they have in your size:

423-305-0492

Back
Top Bottom