2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll link you to the seller, which is not me for reference.

Size 12 - $250 shipped
DS
Sandalwoods
Black and Tans
Cali highs
Wallenbergs
Worn 1x goofy boy mids

Wore these today for some beers and arcade games. Ironically, there was only a Pac-Man machine.

I don't any SBs from this year but here's my top 3:

1. gasparilla

2. homegrown

3. cherry blossom

and if the OAK v CIN pack is this year then add that to the rest of my list for a top 5 

those seat covers look indeed lovely..

got a question for owners of the dunk levis: 

after wanting this shoe for such a long time (see sig), finally a pair popped up on ebay.

but it is an US10,5.. my true size is US11..

i know that it is generally advised to go half a size up on denim dunks, so i'm wondering if i should even start to ponder if i should get them.

price isnt the best (200euro), but it`s "make an offer", so maybe i could talk him down a bit.

thoughts? thx

Last edited:

those seat covers look indeed lovely..

got a question for owners of the dunk levis: 

after wanting this shoe for such a long time (see sig), finally a pair popped up on ebay.

but it is an US10,5.. my true size is US11..

i know that it is generally advised to go half a size up on denim dunks, so i'm wondering if i should even start to ponder if i should get them.

price isnt the best (200euro), but it`s "make an offer", so maybe i could talk him down a bit.

thoughts? thx
hard to size down on NT dunks.  I would pass and wait for ur true size

He knows how salty I am :lol:

I caved and am paying the $240 to get them.

240 [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] i had an 11.5 and could not sale it for even 50 and they were like worn 2x lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom