2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Skinny jeans and pin rolling with dunks looks ridiculous. I look back at pics of me in 2006/2007 era and it looks like toothpicks in footballs.

NTDenim 4 Lyfe. Comfortable, smart, sexy.

i think it looks better because you can see more of the shoe especially the back.

slim tho not skinny.

but i understand cats still like the baggy.

I think the whole jeans on kicks thing is like, it depends on your body type. I think that's more important than nailing the jean to sneaker ratio perfectly. In our niche we're always lookin at kicks but the rest of the world sees the whole package when you actually out and about. I think if you're a bigger dude, bigger jeans can work. if you skinny, baggy **** just looks frumpy imo - it's kinda like the quintessential homeless dude look, no dis

nice DLS lows btw

Finally! I'm done for awhile

412587079.jpg

Last edited:
Skinny jeans and pin rolling with dunks looks ridiculous. I look back at pics of me in 2006/2007 era and it looks like toothpicks in footballs.

NTDenim 4 Lyfe. Comfortable, smart, sexy.
i agree.  look like moon boots.  especially skinny jeans and foamposites.  i rock straight fit, i just happen to have thick quads because i do mad squats [bro].  
i think it looks better because you can see more of the shoe especially the back.

slim tho not skinny.

but i understand cats still like the baggy.
ive never seen baggy pulled off well.  makes me think paco jeans and a phat farm tee over timbs.  not my style. 
I think the whole jeans on kicks thing is like, it depends on your body type. I think that's more important than nailing the jean to sneaker ratio perfectly. In our niche we're always lookin at kicks but the rest of the world sees the whole package when you actually out and about. I think if you're a bigger dude, bigger jeans can work. if you skinny, baggy **** just looks frumpy imo - it's kinda like the quintessential homeless dude look, no dis

nice DLS lows btw
thanks dude. i agree with perception but i try to appeal to me and people like me or us.  not saying i dress for others, but im saying i identify with those who i see dress like they part of the culture. its almost weird to see someone have some iconic runners or dunks on, and its obvious they copped those for a reason, and the rest looks like its a diff world.  i mean each to his own.  i dont rock supreme or bape, or whatever the norm is for sneakerheads but i still try to get the whole ensemble consistent.  not to say pin rolling finishes the look, but you know what i mean.  i hope. 

Originally Posted by xXSUPREMEXx  

Finally! I'm done for awhile
i said that a week ago and was shooting for end of june to copp something for about 100.  however, i blew the bank last night on a purchase so there goes my self control.  your post makes me feel a little better about my addiction. 
smile.gif

forgot to share this with ya'll.  pretty happy that sbs are on the decline.  never wouldve been able to copp these 5 years ago. 

Last edited:
I've always loved the BTTYS Villanova's! I just wished they kept the navy overlays with nubuck instead of leather. Still clean though.

ASYLUM (760) 722-7675 HAS THE DIGI CAMO JANOS! CALL NOW! PLEASE DON'T MENTION ME OR THE THREAD!

Last edited:
BLACKLIST (812) 537-5483 HAS THE DIGI CAMO JANOS!!! CALL NOW! PLEASE DON'T MENTION ME OR THE THREAD!

Which one of you dudes grabbed those DS size 13 Carhartt joints for $112 though?

Got an error when I tried to snipe 'em.

waiting for my flight..I take off my shoes at any opportunity

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom