2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Broke out the Familias for the first time today - students loved them, and after the first hour they were pretty comfortable.

I've been so lazy lately

I think I've worn the same 2 pairs for the last few weeks

QS and Sasquatch

Guess I've been busy thinking about other stuff

Still need Tour Yellow laces for my Familia joints.

Any of my size 13 homies snag those worn once UCS joints for $112 a few minutes ago?

I guess Premier was cleaning house the other day and randomly posted their sample/prototype NL deck for sale...saw a dude on FB grabbed it.

for any europeans in here:
footlocker has 25%off till tomorrow, code is VIPDEAL25 .
they have the UNLV and Michigan Dunks on there, so this way they come down to 90euro w/ free shipping.

Found these in Burlington Coat Factory in my size. Needless to say, I had to cop.

same here

My friend sent me this pic...

And i called him immediately to cop me them :lol:

^ whenever i see this stuff, i rush to marshalls to see if by chance they have them.  we need a ross' on east coast.^

^ whenever i see this stuff, i rush to marshalls to see if by chance they have them.  we need a ross' on east coast.^

I gotta Ross by me & im on the east coast. My same friend found some old KD 4s there one time but they were HUGE :lol:

Like sz17 or something lmao

I gotta Ross by me & im on the east coast. My same friend found some old KD 4s there one time but they were HUGE
laugh.gif

Like sz17 or something lmao
where east coast?  im an ignorant NYer, so east coast means only long island and the boroughs.  haha.  never seen one around here.  

Back
Top Bottom