2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I may just go for the ogs on the bttys. I'd be bummed to see these just be pleather garbage.

Invaded picnic highs have potential, though wish it wasn't a white/white midsole/outsole but I'll wait for pics to decide

I like them but, and maybe because I don't quite understand SB all that well, but again, it's over the top. The picnic print is cool, but the ants? Just some kiddy nonsense.

If it was just the print and like you said, a diff outsole, they'd be pretty fiery. Maybe put the ants on a clear bottom or insole. and im not one for a complete monocrhomatic theme to it. why not incorporate a wicker picnic basket weave somewhere. make the picnic cloth an accent.

who are these people creating these shoes?

Last edited:
eBay needs to quit already
I guess sales are down with all the stores doing clearance deals
I'm trying to be good

Here some more from Balt

34xrhgh.jpg

nerd.gif

in order to be true to my school, i must not purchase any of them.

feelin' okay about it after pics 
laugh.gif

in all seriousness, will potentially consider one pair. 

those picnic dunks
roll.gif

haven't really been interested in any new dunks recently
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
So what's up with these roller derbys and being super hard to find in a 10-10.5? Only sizes I seem to find are 9 or 11 and the occasional 12.

Not to mention they don't seem to come up for decent prices. Same with red firecrackers for that matter lol. Looking for some nice red dunks atm.

Those picnic basket will end up in the outlets for a record low price. You might actually get them for the price they were made + Labor.

Back
Top Bottom