2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gonna have to just search for those joints. Yall sz 13 dudes get no love on the production number side. At least you're probably tall though.

Yeah man we almost have to buy early. We dont get the luxury of waiting for them to hit disco because who knows whats gonna be left by then if its a dope drop

SP joints today. Comfy as hell but maybe a little much like a male Ugg. Good for this weather though. Stay toasted my dudes.

I broke 100 likes with that Spy vs Spy IG post

bought some rubber cement to attach the Spies... gotta wait 24 hours for it to cure.... supposedly they won't come off

fingers crossed (will probably acquire a second set in case one falls off)

denim hi's from 2011. Kept them DS until today..

Anybody else miss the old SB's. The comfortableness, the cushioning\padding... Walking in the old sbs, feel like walking on air. The new sb's feel like bricks to me. It's so noticeable to me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses everyone... Didn't want to have a bunch of multi quotes so I just repped everyone.
I did hear about the rubber vs. Foam type soles so good to get confirmation on that. My main concern was seperation on DS pairs from silver and pink boxes. It sounds like they should be fine tho.
SBs Will hold fine over the yyears.The sole is stitched onto the shoe at rhe midsole... My bonsai hemps, the glue has come off, and the midsole is seperating at the midsole, but since its stitched. Its still 100% wearable, with no worries 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom