2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

tumblr_mprupvVDhA1qavzxmo1_500.jpg

Here's the one that sold me.
haha flip the jacket inside out

Its a nice simple jacket though

Last edited:
A little help guys, I have been on the hunt for a size 13 in the Civilist but all the shops I've called say no 13.  Did nike drop the ball on this as they did in the 1st quarter with SB's???
No, my homie pick up a size 13 today. And one of my locals that doesn't do phone orders reported that they got a 13 as well.

Last edited:
Was in the process of buying a home and I wasn't sure how things would work out when these released in the US. Scooped these up from Lost Art Skate in the UK. Big shouts to Robbi for hooking me up with quick shipping and a free tee.

Wanted to wait until I closed on the house till I rocked em. Things worked out and yesterday was a good day :smokin

Love this shoe. Gonna beat em up for the rest of the year now. Hope everyone that wants this shoe can get em. Though I'm sure that won't be a big issue considering how helpful 00' and everyone else is in the thread.

Good weekend folks.

I think its close to $300 shipped to the US when I emailed them. Id love to find a shirt or hat with similar striping, I have begun the hunt for the perfect snapback.
damn.
I know this is off topic but one of the only Jordans I collect is V's, when they announced the Fresh Prince of Bel Air inspired colorway I had hoped they incorporated that jacket somehow.
unfortunately they didn't.  I really thought they would've also..

I think sometimes I need to re-evaluate my life, I sometimes come into this thread just to feel the love and positivity lmao. Glad everyone's able to get what they want. This thread...amazing.

Was in the process of buying a home and I wasn't sure how things would work out when these released in the US. Scooped these up from Lost Art Skate in the UK. Big shouts to Robbi for hooking me up with quick shipping and a free tee.

Wanted to wait until I closed on the house till I rocked em. Things worked out and yesterday was a good day
smokin.gif

Love this shoe. Gonna beat em up for the rest of the year now. Hope everyone that wants this shoe can get em. Though I'm sure that won't be a big issue considering how helpful 00' and everyone else is in the thread.

Good weekend folks.
Congrats on being a homeowner!  Repped.... Shoes look dope too.

didn't see a non sb dunk thread so I'll post it here, saw these super clean dunks today. anybody got an idea on where these are dropping at? I'm afraid it's gonna be a 21 mercer only type of thing

Last edited:

Good weekend folks.

Congrats on closing fam! I'm happy for you! Repped!

It is the perfect jacket for the shoe - I went ahead and paid that 'oowee' to Civilist Berlin since I had to have it.  Been watching the tracking like a hawk every day.  Civilist gave me a free t-shirt with the order though.  I'll post pics when it gets here.  
glasses.gif
Did you order online or call? Thanks, also how much was it?

didn't see a non sb dunk thread so I'll post it here, saw these super clean dunks today. anybody got an idea on where these are dropping at? I'm afraid it's gonna be a 21 mercer only type of thing
Mita has them right now if you are willing to pay $149 plus $40 or so for mail forwarding service.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom