2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seems like all of the normal men's sizes are gone.

He was on the phone non-stop for the entire 90 minutes I was there. He stopped long enough to tell me goodbye, and went right back to calling. I'm sure he ran through quite a few more sizes before he opened that link. When I left, there were several 9, 11.5, 13, and 14, but beyond that, I didn't really see.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
I had the highs carted in my size but i wanted the lows. Contemplated pretty hard on them and eventually just closed the browser and didn't get them. I feel like over the past year or so a lot of change for me in the shoe game. I wouldn't have even hesitated maybe 2 years ago. I think this has a lot to do with the fact that they dropped early and seeing them going for like $80 already I couldn't justify paying $145 shipped just for a special box.

I had the highs carted in my size but i wanted the lows. Contemplated pretty hard on them and eventually just closed the browser and didn't get them. I feel like over the past year or so a lot of change for me in the shoe game. I wouldn't have even hesitated maybe 2 years ago. I think this has a lot to do with the fact that they dropped early and seeing them going for like $80 already I couldn't justify paying $145 shipped just for a special box.

I am in the same boat. If this was 2012 or 13 I'd have bought these easily.

My plan is to get them later once the excitement has worn off.....

plus being Christmas time I've got other things to spend my money on (and if I hadn't just purchased the Concepts ISOs..... for less than retail btw.... and some early SBs)

And having the shoes in hand and seeing the quality of them PLUS the fact that I don't like them sort of helped

But that packaging will be mine at some point next year

Is there a sticker/seal on the outside box that you have to break to get into the shoes? (and is the wax paper sealed in some way?) 

My plan is to get them later once the excitement has worn off.....

plus being Christmas time I've got other things to spend my money on (and if I hadn't just purchased the Concepts ISOs..... for less than retail btw.... and some early SBs)

And having the shoes in hand and seeing the quality of them PLUS the fact that I don't like them sort of helped

But that packaging will be mine at some point next year

Is there a sticker/seal on the outside box that you have to break to get into the shoes? (and is the wax paper sealed in some way?) 

Yep. It's supposed to look like the knob of a baseball bat, but the big white circle with the size on it is a sticker/seal. The box is sealed in a couple of places, AND the wax paper is also sealed shut like a baseball card pack. Gonna be pretty obvious if someone cracks these.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
A lot of this year pairs ended up worse than their promo pics....the pair above this post proves things might be different in 2016. Absolute fire IMO

Edit: I wonder if red flannel laces exist somewhere? I would love a flannel pattern akin to the black and white from the Dazzles. If not might go with red, black just seems too easy to me.

These are beastly..the white laces contrast so well with the overall color way

I only got two pairs from this yr (blk cement and grey atlas) all the other ones were DS from different years

Next yr I think I'm gonna get over 5..there's an all suede blk low pair with a grey swoosh..def doubling on those alone

Back
Top Bottom