2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1990-fleer-baseball-card-wax-box-new-10.gif

1990toppsbaseballwaxbox_lg.jpeg

Boxes are based on 1990 Fleer and Topps boxes...shoes come in the original Nike box, wrapped in wax "paper" a la 90s baseball card wax packs, and then the whole thing put in the foldout baseball card box.

There are some extra goodies packed in the box, as well. Tried to tell y'all how insane this set up was. Glad it's finally being shared here.

Peace,
J

Boxes are based on 1990 Fleer and Topps boxes...shoes come in the original Nike box, wrapped in wax "paper" a la 90s baseball card wax packs, and then the whole thing put in the foldout baseball card box.

There are some extra goodies packed in the box, as well. Tried to tell y'all how insane this set up was. Glad it's finally being shared here.

Peace,
J

Did y'all end up with any special Nike SB stickers?

Like the ones included in the Atlas package

Haha, not "y'all." It's my bro's spot and I just try to look out in here when I can. I don't believe I heard anything about sb stickers, but I might be totally wrong. He's been in his own little world these past few weeks. I know there are baseball cards and a special gum in it.

Last I heard, price is $125.

Peace,
J

Last edited:

Haha, not "y'all." It's my bro's spot and I just try to look out in here when I can. I don't believe I heard anything about sb stickers, but I might be totally wrong. He's been in his own little world these past few weeks. I know there are baseball cards and a special gum in it.

Last I heard, price is $125.

Peace,
J

The south has ruined me.

Good looks thanks for giving us updates man we appreciate it

The south has ruined me.

Good looks thanks for giving us updates man we appreciate it

No worries man. I say y'all all the time. Just didn't want anybody thinking that I'm officially affiliated with em or work there or anything. That's been a common misconception before.

For anyone asking about in-store hook ups, he's saying he'll take phone orders as soon as the line clears out. Keep an eye on Twitter, as he usually posts there when they open up the lines. @unheardofbrand

Peace,
J

Packaging is easily up there with the Blacksheep box and the recent CNCPTs wooden box. No question about that. They really nailed the theme they were going for

Man!
The Basketball Card Collector in me...Really Loves what they did!
BUT, not enough to work towards getting the ISO.
Like I said before, Can't wear the Box.

Just saw unheardof post on twitter that they'll be taking phone orders after everyone in line is taken care of.

#CropGameCrappy

Last edited:
That box is cool.

Reminds me of the Ari Menthol box as far as accuracy to the theme and execution.

I mean, it's completely unnecessary, but isn't it all?

Those ISO boxes will be mine, and may be one of the favorite things in my collection.  I'm old enough to have bought way too many 1990 baseball cards.  That nostalgia piece alone is worth it to me.

I totally understand it missing for some of you younger guys, but there's no way I skip those.

Back
Top Bottom