2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have...they'd be easily attainable and none of the Instagram shoelebrities would own any SBs.
Truth. 

When I first got into dunks I saw them and instantly  loved them. The sweater material, the blood splatter, the scratches on the leather, the metallic swoosh for his claws. Just a 10/10 execution.  Then I found out they never released 
frown.gif

I tried the red for a minute, but the black looks best IMO. I haven't had any creasing on mine yet and have been stompin' around for a while. Literally... Just stomping in circles. For hours. I hate my neighbors downstairs.

Last edited:
Mind if I join the SR party? I love the brushed aluminum material. It also reminds me of stainless steel. I like the red laces, but think I will stick with the black.

Don't forget the Flash, too! This is a good Fall season shoe for the non-rainy weather.

Somebody gotta hold me back from coppin those Coffins. Serious. Frankenstein's pay is garbage and I'm already living on microwaved hard rocks in water. You know how many bodies I'm gonna have to dig up to make those green backs. Too many. Never had owned any CMFTs before, they any good? Only bad news please. Somebody gotta hold me back.

Somebody gotta hold me back from coppin those Coffins. Serious. Frankenstein's pay is garbage and I'm already living on microwaved hard rocks in water. You know how many bodies I'm gonna have to dig up to make those green backs. Too many. Never had owned any CMFTs before, they any good? Only bad news please. Somebody gotta hold me back.
LOL this dude is nuts I love it.  Keep posting please.

Back
Top Bottom