2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

loving those candycanes, will rock every Christmas lol

Me today....

Okay so I got my Dorothys. I didn't realize they would be so tight on my foot. Do they loosen up after wearing them for a while or do I have to find a pair .5 bigger?

I don't think I can do the xmas joints. I actually like them but I KNOW they'd never get unDSed :lol:

If NE Ohio has a friendly winter I will unDS NL highs or lows on xmas this year.

Those candy canes are nice! Might have to make due with those since I can't find the "ugly sweaters" for a decent price .

Candy canes are also a pass for me. Pretty festive and OK from a design point of view but the UCS was just so much better.

Okay so I got my Dorothys. I didn't realize they would be so tight on my foot. Do they loosen up after wearing them for a while or do I have to find a pair .5 bigger?

Yea their super tight. I'm a 10.5/11..I got an 11 and they were still too tight. I wore 2-3 times and they didn't budge so I had to sell them. Id size up a full size for those

Last edited:
No, retail was $98. And if you hunt you can find for below $90. Prices are scattered though. I almost bought a pair for $70 but decided to hold out for the red pair instead of the black.
Not bad then. I missed em on a few different occasions for a little lower but I don't mind what I paid at all. Reds are on the radar as well.

Yea their super tight. I'm a 10.5/11..I got an 11 and they were still too tight. I wore 2-3 times and they didn't budge so I had to sell them. Id size up a full size for those
Okay so I got my Dorothys. I didn't realize they would be so tight on my foot. Do they loosen up after wearing them for a while or do I have to F Unfried bigger

Damn, ok. Looks like I might be selling my 12s, unless I can find someone who wanna trade.

Maxtelmer has the nike sb barf 7 out of 10 condition (although he always gives his conditions too low of a rating) for 80 bucks. size 9.5 if anyone is that size! saw it after i purchased a pair off my local selling site for 200. well atleast i got to see the shoe in person before buying it.

does anyone else think 200 for a lot of sizes of black on black atlas isn't a bad price on flight club? still wouldn't buy though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom