2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

THIS....

I've been buying up pairs at $170-$175 shipped...
Who are you convincing to sell below retail?

Everytime I throw retail or below at them I get scoffed at.
ohwell.gif
ebay man

My dumb behind just always assumed the Fast Times had something to do with The Fast Times at Ridgemont High and never looked into it :lol:

That colorway would probably be more red/yellow/blue though.

I thought the same thing for a while - the acid wash denim look even seemed to fit.

I thought the same thing until I took my pair home lol. I just saw a dope colorway at the outlet and picked it up. Would've scooped even if it were a GR.

I like how I made a post a while back about makin my own wooden boxes for shoes and of course nt busted my balls lol

GRAILS Showed up today! 
happy.gif

Box is heavy

Shoes are dope

Laces are cool!

My pair had a little marks on the soles but they come off with a finger rub!

Not a Fan of the Toe Box on these Dunks

Miss out on the Highs which prolly look better in person!

I thought the same thing for a while - the acid wash denim look even seemed to fit.
I thought the same thing until I took my pair home lol. I just saw a dope colorway at the outlet and picked it up. Would've scooped even if it were a GR.

I knew I wasn't alone!

I want to see someone beat up on those CNCPTS Janos and see how the suede fades.

Last edited:
Quick question, did the general shape of the dunk pro high sb change shape in terms of fit?? I swear they feel narrower since my 2012 sb high feels less snug than my recently acquired blue ox.

Quick question, did the general shape of the dunk pro high sb change shape in terms of fit?? I swear they feel narrower since my 2012 sb high feels less snug than my recently acquired blue ox.

just hit or miss really, Nike updated the Dunk but it didn't change fit for me, some Dunks are just small

I wear a 9 in almost everything and a size 10 Civilist High would ideal for me, my 9.5 is even a little snug

Got my lows today. Love them!

However, I do agree with the earlier posts of removing the gold paper IMMEDIATELY, as it seems to rub off (giggity) on the shoes. Nothing a quick wipe can't fix, but it was a bit harder to remove from the white laces. Also, a couple of glue stains here and there, but also came off quite easily.

Overall: Happy with my purchase, but these minor "imperfections" are unacceptable for a $200 shoe. Gonna wear the hell out of them, though!!!

Got my lows today. Love them!

However, I do agree with the earlier posts of removing the gold paper IMMEDIATELY, as it seems to rub off (giggity) on the shoes. Nothing a quick wipe can't fix, but it was a bit harder to remove from the white laces. Also, a couple of glue stains here and there, but also came off quite easily.

Overall: Happy with my purchase, but these minor "imperfections" are unacceptable for a $200 shoe. Gonna wear the hell out of them, though!!!
$185 shoe.

Back
Top Bottom