2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

saw the MIAs a couple times while I was in line for the BPs today.. definitely too loud of a shoe for me.. congrats to all those that copped 

Last edited:
Just my 2 cents as someone who was on the fence about the MIAs but picked them up because the opportunities posted here were too amazing to pass up, I just got them in and they are phenomenal. Even the Mrs. who usually gives me the sideye when UPS/Fedex/USPS drops off a new addition said 'WOW - those are amazing!' If any of you are on the fence, PLEASE get them while the getting is good!  Thanks again to all on this thread who have gone out of their way to help everyone out!
Exactly...I didn't want to sound like a beast but they are crazy in person.  When I walked in the store yesterday the owner had one of the shoes in his hand and was shaking his head in amazement LOL

SB of the year (so far).

Exactly...I didn't want to sound like a beast but they are crazy in person.  When I walked in the store yesterday the owner had one of the shoes in his hand and was shaking his head in amazement LOL

SB of the year (so far).
damn, y'all making me buy this! i decided to sleep on this after all but now i gotta get them! tomorrow hopefully more shops will be posted cause im looking for a 10.5 and im sure all the previous stores that were losted are now sold out.

Once we're finished with all the MIA hook ups & we all need to combine our forces for the Brookyln Projects WOF! GREAT THREAD!!

requesting some on feet pics from anyone who picked them up local.
i did a on feet of them, not a very good one a couple pages back but still an on feet lol or you can check youtube pretty sure theres some on feets there

Last edited:
My girl tried on a pair of these today and didn't like them, I personally thought they rocked. At least they had her sz... I was SOL.

Saw this on the facebook group "United States of Sb heads" 
mean.gif

BP just tweeted they have 18+ pairs left over for tomorrow... Didn't specify if phone orders were allowed or not. Also said to call about a "VERY limited shirt with free gift"

Was able to get one of the last two pairs at Fishbone(Harrisburg,Pa), a 9.5(my size).  I was on the fence, but after seeing them in person, easy cop, especially with the orange laces in them.

Patiently waiting for the Civilists to drop in the States.

Was able to get one of the last two pairs at Fishbone(Harrisburg,Pa), a 9.5(my size).  I was on the fence, but after seeing them in person, easy cop, especially with the orange laces in them.

Patiently waiting for the Civilists to drop in the States.

When do the civilists drop? Thought I read something about late July but haven't been able to find a set in stone RD.

I haven't been here for about a week due to internet problems, so I'm just now catching up on the thread after going through 600+ posts. I was going to pass on the MIA's and just wait for those green and orange croc dunks instead, but once I got to those pics growingupny posted, I decided that I might have to reconsider. I really don't want to pay some of the prices I've seen so far for them, though...

I haven't been here for about a week due to internet problems, so I'm just now catching up on the thread after going through 600+ posts. I was going to pass on the MIA's and just wait for those green and orange croc dunks instead, but once I got to those pics growingupny posted, I decided that I might have to reconsider. I really don't want to pay some of the prices I've seen so far for them, though...
Try Salvation, they are selling at box price. One of those stores posted earlier is bound to have them.

If anyone comes across that five panel, ill cop.

wasn't feeling the MIA's. it's something about that perforated toe box that just isn't right

BUT

all of these posts makes me feel like i may have missed out

The BP exclusive version has to be the cheapest store exclusive I have seen in a long time, you pay that extra 70 beans and all you get is some crappy embroidery on the back and a diff tounge tag on one shoe. Oh yeah and the absolute cheapest looking t shirt of all time, and they only gave that to the first 100 people.

I thought they'd at LEAST have some sort of special box and packaging to make it worth it, ya know like they SAID they were going to. But then again they're BP, why do something like that if they'll make less $$. After all, that super expidated boat shipping cost them $10000 extra. :rofl:

I'm fine with waiting a lil while and copping the QS, lord knows its better looking anyways.

Last edited:
Bp is on their bs again. First they said they would take phone orders at 2 and not even 15 mins later they said no phone orders lol

Back
Top Bottom