2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I also anticipate the Stained Glass to be available for the cheap down the line...at least that's what I'm banking on. 

I use my Tiff Highs as beaters too and once got the Russell Westbrook WTF look from a guy when I was wearing them in the rain. 
roll.gif

Yeah, I did the same thing but the summit I went to in the summer was unbearable. That heat and humidity was killin' me. I saw some good stuff as well but I felt like most of it was WAY over priced. I also liked all the other stuff he had going on there as well when I went. Maliah was there looking real nice in something that was pretty much see through, the DJ that had was a REALLY young kid and he was pretty good too. Lots of Z-Ro and UGK. Solid.
nthat.gif
I forgot all about Maliah. 
smokin.gif

Can anyone give me an estimate on what a longboard setup would run me? My brother's is on its way out and I wanna get him a replacement for his birthday. He said he loves his current board because of its comfort level, and he uses it mainly to cruise.

Can anyone give me an estimate on what a longboard setup would run me? My brother's is on its way out and I wanna get him a replacement for his birthday. He said he loves his current board because of its comfort level, and he uses it mainly to cruise.
are you looking to build your own or to get one of those pre assembled ones? If it's the latter I'd say around the $150 range depending on the brand

Last edited:
are you looking to build your own or to get one of those pre assembled ones? If it's the latter I'd say around the $150 range depending on the brand

Unless the price is significantly higher for a build your own setup, I'd like to send him all the parts to put together himself.

They didn't give a **** about everyone getting their kicks lol
Concepts has a good strategy in that they have some very limited and some very general releases.  Like those tims, 160 pairs or the converse weapons, only like 100 of those.  They seem to do that with their fringe releases.

Then they basically GR their high profile stuff.  Use the quality on the more limited to fuel hype for their big releases.  If you want to sell with them, you have to pick your spots.

Wish I had more money today at the HTown Sneaker Summit...... lots of SBs in my size..... some good prices, some not

Nothing I really just had to have but did pick up all these for $250

Was supposed to meet up with one of my bros to give him his Atlas ISO pair (and to get my money back) so I'd have more to spend

Being short on cash makes you so frugal
Nice pickups.  I've been looking for those Tres forever in a 12, i haven't seen a pair under $300.

this is probably the best section on NT. Do yourself a favor and stay out of the JB section if you value your sanity. =P
My impressions so far (I'm new this year):

Jordan Brand: An all out melee between hypebeasts, kid wannabe resellers, and angry OG heads who keep talking about how they used to try on sneakers in stores.  Be prepared for awful spelling and entirely too many memes.  

Kobe thread: Kids, but most of them play basketball and kinda know what they're talking about.

Air max: Very euro, and very suburban.  Good manners though.

Lebron thread: Probably the biggest concentration of current NBA fans.  The LeBron thread is, well, full of people who love LeBron.  

KD thread: If you like kicks made out of crap from michael's fabrics in neon colors and eat lunchables, this thread is for you.

Reebok thread: an outgroup with an axe to grind.  kinda like a pissed off sneaker hells angels.  you will see multiple posts of the Jordan crying pic.

Asics thread:  half good dudes who really look out for each other, half arrogant pricks who slam anything you buy.

SB thread:  People who like sneakers, but wish it was resellers instead of Nazis in "Inglorious Bastards."  They have a fetish for sleepers and budget buys.

New Balance thread:  Quality fiends, they also seem to prefer basic colorways and design

Ronnie Fieg thread:  For people who mock Ronnie just as much as people who like Ronnie.  Kinda like Kanye.

Adidas thread:  Asian, European, with bent toward fashion as opposed to athletics.  They get hard when they hear things like "tubular" and "primeknit" and "moc" 

Concepts thread:  I've only really seen east coasters on it.  Pretty heavily Boston, too. 

If you're looking for an above average setup with all individually sold parts, be prepared to spend over $200.

Last edited:
"SB thread: People who like sneakers, but wish it was resellers instead of Nazis in "Inglorious Bastards." They have a fetish for sleepers and budget buys."

Sounds about right!

FYI, I crack up whenever I see your Avi.

My impressions so far (I'm new this year):

SB thread:  People who like sneakers, but wish it was resellers instead of Nazis in "Inglorious Bastards."  They have a fetish for sleepers and budget buys.
I must say that is true, but you need to add, seems like most heads here are old and responsible and loves discount :smile:

Asics thread description is so accurate it hurts. SB description is great too. Yall really be upset if you have to pay retail for a shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom