2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I could've sworn atlas had free shipping. Whatever. Copped. Just so happened to check my phone (which could've gotten me fired. I'm on my last warning for my phone lol) while at my desk and saw the link. I rushed this lady off the phone so quick.

Sounds like a good day all around for you homie.

Was tempted by the black pair just for the extras and packaging -- but the shoe is so plain.  Oh well - was an easy decision since sz 13/14 was gone by the time I got it to load.

Really dig the grey pairs -- but with $10 shipping to US/$40 to Canada -- gonna pass until I find a better deal.

Those are the laces they come with out of the box, alternate pair is a set of grey SB laces.
Interesting. I didn't know any SBs ever came with non sb laces.. Besides rope, 3m.. Can't think of any others. Learn something new every day.

I'm kinda surprised that the grey pair was moving faster than the black ISO. I figure folks would hop on the blacks and leave the Grey and cop on the wider release.

Last edited:
Definitely. It's also pay day :pimp:

I'm happy for you.

@stiunit glad you scooped too.

Anyone copping for @StillIn729?

I'm kinda surprised that the grey pair was moving faster than the black ISO. I figure folks would hop on the blacks and leave the Grey and cop on the wider release.

Only 200 pairs allocated to Atlas, so maybe half of that made it online?

Deck is live:

http://www.atlasskateboarding.com/shop/nike-sb-x-atlas-35mm-deck/dp/35938

Last edited:

Same here. I've always liked the all black better, but I assumed the limitedness/collector's authenticity features of the all black would hype them out of existence.

Anyone copping for @StillIn729?
Only 200 pairs allocated to Atlas, so maybe half of that made it online?

He mentioned he would wait if they charged shipping. I doubled up, so if he wants them, I got him.

Last edited:
Already 4 pairs on the bay 
mean.gif

Couldn't be patient so I got off the iPad thinking they were gonna stay down hope every one ate who wanted .....nice and blades tomorrow hopefully for the grey

so I thought I was lucky that the release was getting delayed because i had to be at work at 4 and I thought i'd get to use my jobs super fast internet once they went live.  Turns out atlas is banned as a "gambling" site, idk how that happened. Had to take a bathroom break and checked out on mobile super late. I hope i dont get canceled.

Last edited:
Damn got so lucky and scored an 11of the blacks! Took the money from bank just waiting on shipping confirmation. Shocked I got them had to edit cart several times and I was so lucky cause I forgot my card at a restaurant and luckily Safari auto filled card info. Woooo that was stressful.. Psyched tho

some info about the atlas dunks

No grey pairs are available in store. Although they are not a QS, not as many pairs are available because of conflicts with the original samples.

The grey pairs are NOT a quickstrike? Also what do you mean stock is low because of discrepencies between the final product and the sample? Like there will be less than expected in total everywhere? Or just initially for the Atlas release?

Can't believe I spent 2hours e-camping for those atlas dunks.. I'm happy I got them though.. I added the atlas socks and the camera man stickers to my order.

Now I'm just staring at the confirmation email like its an achievement to spend 130 on some shoe.

Last edited:
i'm somewhat surprised.
...seems like the general feeling is that the ISO pair is too "plain". But, that's what the shop wanted (and told me).. a nice, clean, non-flashy (which is funny since the inspiration is photography) shoe to skate... and i love that (which is why i prefer the ISO over the wider release).

btw... where's your on-foot pic, "my dude"? :wink:

#MakeSomeDoubleBubbles

...glad i wasn't feeling well and stayed home.
#MakeSomeAppointmentsWithMrSandman

Last edited:
got a 10.5

hopefully I can find someone with a 12 or 11.5 to trade

got the deck too

passed on the camera strap, because I don't think I would be able to attach it to my phone since that is the only camera I have

I think more people prefer the Leicas. Also, they only had 200 on hand so alot less to sell online. Also personally i decided if i was gonna grab a pair, might as well do it from Atlas to get the free stickers and magazine.

Back
Top Bottom