2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone else find it a little odd that the in store release is only 3 days away sand Familia still hasn't officially unveiled the shoes?

Im still hoping, and I assume they will, hit the disco. 
I know it sounds silly but i hope they do relatively well to see what other sort of ideas they'd have.

Any date on the holographic low sbs? (I detest spelling iridescent and chromes spellcheck doesn't work on this site,so they will be holographic for me from here on out)

Anyone else find it a little odd that the in store release is only 3 days away sand Familia still hasn't officially unveiled the shoes?
They've been slowly mentioning them on their social media

https://instagram.com/familiask8shop/

They also just said on twitter to ask your local shops when they'll receive them because they aren't on online NSB retailer. 

I'd strangely buy a print of that bull illustration.

Last edited:
I just like iridescent shoes tbh, they're definitely loud and not at all a must have for most, and get worn out faster then most other materials. 

If the iridescent material is anything like the material used on the Air Trainer 1's & AF1 IDs, the shoe will tear and crease horribly from minimal wear.

Last edited:
Do you guys think DS Lightning Pro Bs for 270 Shipped is a good deal?

And the Familia Blue OXs are a MUST COP for me. I hope they drop on NDC to use my gift card. Would be stoked to get them for 25-30 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom