2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thank you sir. Repped. Really surprised not many people bought 'em.  If they show up at other shops and hit disco I'll be kicking myself but sometimes you just gotta pull the trigger on the stuff ya want.

I'm in limbo phase on mine lol I got it in cart but don't wanna buy it yet. Thinking I'll make the purchase tomorrow though.

SOL lows sound intriguing. I am assuming you talking about using the white ice lows from last year. I'm imagining the upper leather portions all seagrass and leaving the white tongue and midsole. Seems pretty nice in my mind.
the plan would be make them look beat with the green paint worn away in places to show the copper underneath

I'm pretty sure I could make it look decent...... ish

Wondering if I'm the only one that pulls the insoles out of a pair of everyday dunks and switches them with insoles from my nice stuff to keep them looking ds lol. I wanna think I'm not the only dunk addict guilty of this ha !

Do it you won't regret it!

On this beautiful CA day. My favorite dunk to wear with shorts

I dunno how you guys can wear high's with shorts. I always felt they looked goofy with shorts on.

Last edited:
I dunno how you guys can wear high's with shorts. I always felt they looked goofy with shorts on.

I'm 6'3 and I struggle with that same thing every now and then. Sometimes highs just don't make me feel the way lows do

Wondering if I'm the only one that pulls the insoles out of a pair of everyday dunks and switches them with insoles from my nice stuff to keep them looking ds lol. I wanna think I'm not the only dunk addict guilty of this ha !

That sounds like one hell of a process! I don't know If I could keep up with that sort of rotation lol

So today in, "Place a bid, forget about it, wake up two days later to an email saying you won"..

I now have the Black Ugly Sweaters to go with my Grey.  $220 shipped DS seems reasonable, right?

So today in, "Place a bid, forget about it, wake up two days later to an email saying you won"..

I now have the Black Ugly Sweaters to go with my Grey.  $220 shipped DS seems reasonable, right?
Yeah if it's the full tin and ornament set its under retail.

Back
Top Bottom