2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not to mention that white midsole just makes the shoe look tacky. The black could look interesting if placed in the right areas of the shoe/combined with other colors from the shoe.
It's like he ran out of BLK paint... 
mean.gif

Fo those that asked if Primitive's Dunk was In Store Only; No.

BLACKSHEEPNC.COM update

Nike SB “Primitive” Dunk Low Available 06/20/15
Posted: 17 Jun 2015 12:27 PM PDT

The latest Quickstrike from Nike SB, the Primitive x Nike SB Dunk Low (Black/ Varsity Red-Medium Grey-White) will be available at Black Sheep on Saturday, June 20th 2015 at 11:00 am.

The kicks pay tribute to Primitive owner and Nike SB pro Paul Rodriguez and an early colorway of his first signature shoe. The Primitive x Nike SB Dunk Low (Black/ Varsity Red-Medium Grey-White) sport premium materials, classic colors, and an embossed “PR” monogram print on the heel panel. Visit our Contact Page to be notified when this item is available. Please mention shoe style and size.

From the ground up, the Nike Dunk Low Premium SB based on an early P-Rod 1 colorway that both Paul and Andy were psyched on back in the day. The suede upper is blocked out in Black and Medium Grey under a Varsity Red Swoosh. The heel quarter comes bearing the signature P-Rod pattern embossed atop that classic Black and White Zoom Air sole unit.
Primitive x Nike SB Dunk Low
Release Date: 06/20/15
Color: Black/Varsity Red-Medium Grey-White
Style #: 504750-060
Price: $110

BLACKSHEEPNC.COM update

The latest Quickstrike from Nike SB, the Primitive x Nike SB Dunk Low (Black/ Varsity Red-Medium Grey-White) will be available at Black Sheep on Saturday, June 20th 2015 at 11:00 am.

The kicks pay tribute to Primitive owner and Nike SB pro Paul Rodriguez and an early colorway of his first signature shoe. The Primitive x Nike SB Dunk Low (Black/ Varsity Red-Medium Grey-White) sport premium materials, classic colors, and an embossed “PR” monogram print on the heel panel. Visit our Contact Page to be notified when this item is available. Please mention shoe style and size.

From the ground up, the Nike Dunk Low Premium SB based on an early P-Rod 1 colorway that both Paul and Andy were psyched on back in the day. The suede upper is blocked out in Black and Medium Grey under a Varsity Red Swoosh. The heel quarter comes bearing the signature P-Rod pattern embossed atop that classic Black and White Zoom Air sole unit.
If they're not in-store only then they're definitely going on disco. The P&R design on the heel looks dope upclose but it looks really weird from afar IMO.

Nice pics man! I've noticed you take your pics in the same place, I'm assuming this is at work or where you live, but does anyone ever look at you funny since you are always out there taking pictures? Or do they all know you by now? 

Random question, I know 
laugh.gif

That was the Parking ground in our building, I usually take pictures before going to work, most of the time it was the Security Guard who always smile whenever he sees me doing those poses, he thought I was working in a Shoe Store. 

Most of the time I make sure that there is no one in the area before doing the crazy things :smile: 

My Very first Nike SB and my First Picture shared in NT

BLACKSHEEPNC.COM update

They are on NDC Saturday, definitely not in-store only.

Hopefully the silver Atlas get the same treatment as these Primitives, in terms of everyone being able to grab them. And can anyone else not log into their Primitive account?

Last edited:
walked to ntny. tried on untokyo..man is that a nice shoe. anywho random shoe horn was on a self that happened to belong to mcflys. shoe was sold out except for maybe one size.. my size :smile: long story short , copped for 60 even :smokin

the primative shoes already dropped at the store earlier this week Prod was there signing the boxes. I asked around but i didnt hear back about any extra specials or goodies, like a bottle coozie, stickers whatever..

The shoes came in a regular split box.

Last edited:
Pink Box Halloweens for today.
I miss wearing those as my beaters. 
walked to ntny. tried on untokyo..man is that a nice shoe. anywho random shoe horn was on a self that happened to belong to mcflys. shoe was sold out except for maybe one size.. my size
smile.gif
long story short , copped for 60 even
smokin.gif
$60?!  I'm peanut butter and jealous.

Last edited:
FYI everyone go skateboarding day is sunday June 21st, so some shops may be having sales.

Best to check your local or some of your favorite SB retailers online to see what they're doing.

Last edited:
the primative shoes already dropped at the store earlier this week Prod was there signing the boxes. I asked around but i didnt hear back about any extra specials or goodies, like a bottle coozie, stickers whatever..

The shoes came in a regular split box.

Honestly I love signed boxes the most. It just feels so one of a kind and special.

I'm still trying to find salt stains, de la highs, and the motorcycle helmets as cheap as possible.

Whats the lowest everyone's seen them at? Sorry, don't frequent this thread as often as I should
I got lucky earlier this week and scored some Salt Stains for $85 off Ebay.  The seller said they had a small tear on the heel but I couldn't see it on the pics they had.  My local shop still has a few pairs of the De La Highs and they might have knocked $20 or so off the price.  Not sure what sizes they had left though.

I'm still trying to find salt stains, de la highs, and the motorcycle helmets as cheap as possible.
Whats the lowest everyone's seen them at? Sorry, don't frequent this thread as often as I should

I got lucky earlier this week and scored some Salt Stains for $85 off Ebay.  The seller said they had a small tear on the heel but I couldn't see it on the pics they had.  My local shop still has a few pairs of the De La Highs and they might have knocked $20 or so off the price.  Not sure what sizes they had left though.

I wouldnt call that luck. Hope you repped @dapenthousepimp for posting that deal

That was the Parking ground in our building, I usually take pictures before going to work, most of the time it was the Security Guard who always smile whenever he sees me doing those poses, he thought I was working in a Shoe Store. 

Most of the time I make sure that there is no one in the area before doing the crazy things :smile: 

My Very first Nike SB and my First Picture shared in NT
Lol nice!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom