2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

everytime I open a new shoe box I feel like I'm part of a youtube video..... and I tend to talk about it while opening.....

I usually wait until there is no one around (or make sure I get home first)
You think that's ridiculous ever since a child I pretend that every new shoe I buy is a new signature shoe for myself and I dream about making a commercial for said shoe. 

I think it's because I was a kid in the 90s where it seem like every good NBA player got a commercial...now it's only like 4 lol.

Busted out these bad boys today

Thanks! More detailed pics below. They've held up well over the years. So comfy too

Last edited:
If anyone was looking for the Dark Raisins at a low price, they were marked down to $39.97 in the Merrimack, NH outlet.  Decent size run, not sure if there were any above 11 left.

(603) 424-6755

I'm sure many of us remember these Kevlar laces? What was the deal with them and why don't they make them anymore?

I've seen them on a crap ton of Dunks from years back but have never been able to acquire a pair of my own. These aren't mine so needless to say, I'm still without [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
I have a few pairs of them, always wondered what the real difference was and why they stopped making them.

1st pair I remember having them was the Gino 3's, probably Nike's way to justify adding "premium" to the shoe and upping MSRP

THey were meant to last longer when skating
Was only one of the two pairs of laces kevlar?
It seems like the alternate pair of laces does not have the kevlar branding.

THey were meant to last longer when skating
Was only one of the two pairs of laces kevlar?
It seems like the alternate pair of laces does not have the kevlar branding.

See, that was my initial thought. You are right, the alt. lace has regular tips. So the actual lace itself of made of a different material?

See, that was my initial thought. You are right, the alt. lace has regular tips. So the actual lace itself of made of a different material?

It's just the lace tips, the actual construction of the lace is normal.

The lace tip is supposed to have a cap on it instead of the plastic tap to prevent the tips from fraying.

only reason I'm passing is cuz im not paying retail for an SB Dunk ever again. Seeing the De La lows available for $95 a week after release has me shook
nerd.gif
Tell me about it..

Felt like a boss with that BS preorder only to see ~$100 within a day or two...

Back
Top Bottom