2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm gonna be selfish and take credit for that 5000th rep
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Repped. Rapcoz repped as well.

Last edited:

Wow, I'm usually on mobile so I never really see the rep count, I don't really pay attention to it on desktop either. I'm just glad that I was able to do something positive for the thread and folks out. Thanks everybody!
Repped!

BLINDSIDE (801) 412-9200 HAS ONE SIZE 12 OF THE BTTF! CALL NOW!
Repped John!!! Was a able to finally cop a 11.5 after striking out on 11s all day. Read they ran a lil snug on here so Im thinkin i'll be good. Thanks again man!

Last edited:
it's because it's getting worse.

funny thing is dudes basically snitch themselves out on social media about what specific info they are intercepting on site.

i always LOL when i read "sizes loaded!"

Oh man, I almost forgot about the Smurf-ish pair. I think the blue is a little too deep for them, and it needs a gum sole, but it's the closest I'll come to having a pair of the 99s.

Only interested in the candy canes and those white and teal highs.... I am sure this was asked before but am I the only one that thinks that shoe has some sort of underlying color?

edited** didnt even notice the wu tang lows.. But after those.. Everything else will be copped on discount unless images surface that make me feel like i.just.cant.wait.

Last edited:

would cop if retroed...still looking forward to the ajiv dunks, wu-tang lows, and the all grey canvas pair.
man i totally skipped the aj inspired dunks cuz i was an elitist snob (refused to buy kicks from journeys). I like the IV and II inspired dunks

Can we call the BttFs and DeLas as sold out? If so, when's the last time NSB had two pairs sell out in the same month?

Did YoTHs drop in February with Tiffs?

In who's imaginary world did this happen?
they were available on a ton of online stores; even in europe.

yall have absolutely no damb memories of releases.

i passed multiple times. the same site also had SOMPs for a minute too.

lemme guess it was only in my imaginary world that SOMPs were avaialable for a mintue too huh?

smh, da hell would i lie for

In who's imaginary world did this happen?

lemme guess it was only in my imaginary world that SOMPs were avaialable for a mintue too huh?

THey ran out in thirteens fast lol

The YOTH I can believe a very minimal amount as I too initially passed but saw em around a little bit on sites. But SOMPs I can't agree with you there homie. lol A good number of members here had to rely on resell market for their pairs. As most of them were sent to NY shops.

Last edited:

The YOTH I can believe a very minimal amount as I too initially passed but saw em around a little bit on sites. But SOMPs I can't agree with you there homie. lol A good number of members here had to rely on resell market for there pairs. As most of them were sent to NY shops.

Fliestkicks had em for a long *** time

same for the SOMPS. I couldve tripled up.

I think the issue that people have are that they are impatient and assume things sell out due to ebay and social media.

the folks in here are so helpful, that u have to purposely strike out to really strike out.

Back
Top Bottom