2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was in my couch and made the call, they were busy and they called me back... Missed the call,called back and placed the order

So it seems resale is starting at $170- $200 smh.

Man this blows.
Yeh man I just saw that on fleabay.  I just don't get it.  Say they do go at 200 you still have to pay to ship to the buyer then you will also have a paypal/fleabay fee you have to pay.  In the end they are not making that much money off of the shoe.  So why?  I just will never get it.

I was able to score my pair last week but I still hate to see that bs.  Hopefully they continue to release at other spots and everyone can eat.

took a dab and carted on SNKRS app in 15-20 seconds. A hour of my time isn't worth some sneakers

Last edited:
McFly prices are dropping but resellers are content making $20
Yeah false hype I see these going for 160-180 tops, a dude had them for 180$ a few weeks ago and dropped it to 160 and still had a hard time selling. If people want these they should be able to get them, limited GR but a GR nonetheless

i hate to break it to all of you but the magflys are actually nothing special in person 
laugh.gif

i got mine earlier in the week and i bet half the people posting in here today end up selling theirs.

theyre cool for me because i like simple stuff but theyre underwhelming.

there i said it.

i hate to break it to all of you but the magflys are actually nothing special in person :lol: .

i got mine earlier in the week and i bet half the people posting in here today end up selling theirs.

theyre cool for me because i like simple stuff but theyre underwhelming.

there i said it.

I got them for my wife because she is a huge Bttf fan, and the shoe really is clean and tight. Teach they're own.

Kind of off topic but if anyone sees any memorial day deals from skateshops when surfing for SBs today, please post to the thread.

I'm searching but haven't found anything besides RideFourever which kills anything on shipping, and EVO, which i'm not too keen on supporting.

Lol wow its disgusting how many mags went up on eBay in the last hour or so...:smh::smh::smh:
Instant resellers before they get the shoes smh

Lol wow its disgusting how many mags went up on eBay in the last hour or so...:smh::smh::smh:
Instant resellers before they get the shoes smh

This is one of the reasons i stoped buying Jordan's and gravitated torward SB's (and the cool and helpful ppl in the thread) I'm gonna try my out of town "local" and see what they have in stock and maybe i can oop you guys.

Back
Top Bottom