2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I hope you skate a pair  
tired.gif

I hope you skate a pair  
tired.gif
i was actually wondeing if anyone in here skated but like for real.

like local shop sponsored. 

and regardless those of you that do skate do you prefer highs or lows (or mids)? or really any sb for that matter.

Last edited:
Hey guys sorry if already answered but did the corks ever drop over here in the states? I never saw them anywhere

Where was it confirmed that nike would have these tomorrow? They arent on the release date and i never saw anything on nikestore or nikeSB saying they were gonna be on the website.

EDIT*** Ill be damned, as soon as i put this, nike tweets it out, lmfao

I hope its not one per person, Swoosh is gonna be put to good use for sure!

Last edited:

Congrats!!!!
thanks lol, i might end up having to get rid of them if i succeed in getting the chicago 1s next saturday.
Man that really sucks the seller wouldn't remove your bids. did he/she even respond to your communication??
He did, but unfortunately couldn't do anything about it since eBay won't allow bid cancellations when less than 12 hours remain before the auction ends.

i was actually wondeing if anyone in here skated but like for real.

like local shop sponsored. 

and regardless those of you that do skate do you prefer highs or lows (or mids)? or really any sb for that matter.

Not shop sponsored or anything but as dunks goes really any but my preference is towards mids and highs for ankle support. As of right now I'm skating Af1s, insoles are surprisingly good imo.

The posts here are really making me want to make the turn on the BttFs. Luckily, I'll be away from my computer at 10am tomorrow, most likely, and won't have the opportunity. But I hope everyone in here who wants them is successful. You guys have been taking some great pictures of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom