2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just saw the salt stains on foot. now the search for a size 12 begins. i doubted them and now that i seen them in person. i must have a pair

Love mine

Won these for $61 on eBay last week, just got them in today...yay or nay on the black laces?

Figured white or red would be overkill so the only other choices were grey or black, and since the tongue tag is grey I landed on matching the Swoosh.

Grey laces would look great IMO

just saw the salt stains on foot. now the search for a size 12 begins. i doubted them and now that i seen them in person. i must have a pair

I really don't understand why more people aren't into them. I absolutely love them. First pair of SBs I've ever doubled up on.

isnt that just the text sent by a special someone (either his daughter or wife?)

lmao u'd be surprised how often girls are called dudes on this board

This listing gave me a chuckle. What a great photo and title to use. To those wondering it's the paparazzis.

20hngib.jpg

The description is good too-

"Brand-new in box Nike dunk high premium SB men's basketball shoes size 10.5"

Well, looks like I won the auction for the Homers for 260 shipped. Looks like I'll have to pass on the 1s at the end of the month lol.

Well, looks like I won the auction for the Homers for 260 shipped. Looks like I'll have to pass on the 1s at the end of the month lol.

Man that really sucks the seller wouldn't remove your bids. did he/she even respond to your communication??

DLS came in today and I couldn't believe how bad the qc is on them. Glues where is shouldn't be. No glue where there should be. Piping just stops at the sole, doesn't appear finished.
But wow aside from that, I love them.
Gonna hit up nike chat tomorrow.

Side note, now I'm on a hunt for sz 6.5
DLS and fast times

not being a D but i feel like these DLS were people first pair of dunks more than when the Diamond Highs dropped.

still cant get over the amount of hype there was for these.

was it like this/worse when the OGs dropped?

OG de la souls? No I don't think places had blown up yet with all the info all over the place. No twitter, no instagram

Last edited:
DLS are straight fire.
Bringing back what dunk SB's were to me back in the day.
The materials, the details, the colours, etc.
Too dope.

(won't buy them though, can't pull them off)

Back
Top Bottom