2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Perhaps if your first post in the thread wouldn't be asking for help on a shoe that all the information has been put on the table you woulda had a better response
Just asked for help on size that has been sold out everywhere I have looked, didn't think I was asking for that much but obviously it was.I wasn't asking for nuclear launch codes..

No but seeing as all information is posted as it is known what do you expect?

There's also plenty of size 13 regulars in the thread so unfortunately help is probably going to go to them before someone who hasn't been around providing help.

Last edited:
some folks already reaching for the salt...
...i don't even salt my french fries.
april-ludgate-scissors.gif

#MakeSomePositiveVibesAllUpInYoFace

...also John00 John00 , what did you have on your feet today? pics or it didn't happen. :wink:

Last edited:
No but seeing as all information is posted as it is known what do you expect?

There's also plenty of size 13 regulars in the thread so unfortunately help is probably going to go to them before someone who hasn't been around providing help.
Exactly say that from the get-go then fam, ****** always tryin to be around the bush, don't throw no mix signals you're not a female are you?

Dude I'm trying to be polite cuz...people such as yourself have been making the thread rather ****** as of late.

I'm sorry if you took my attempt at civility as a female trait

Probably says more about you than me tho

Dude I'm trying to be polite cuz...people such as yourself have been making the thread rather ****** as of late.

I'm sorry if you took my attempt at civility as a female trait

Probably says more about you than me tho
Na just was saying you could of said that from the get-go. How are ya'll twisting my words that much, and I ain't even saying all that..... Again salty. But thanks for your help again fam

Chef Markie with the shot, boy!
Epic misuse of an idiom is epic.
Ever heard of auto correct and being on mobile ? Lmao not as epic as you using epic twice in a sentence [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Ever heard of auto correct and being on mobile ? Lmao not as epic as you using epic twice in a sentence [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
whatever missy elliot said.. "itsyurfreminfasmurfcat"

Na just was saying you could of said that from the get-go. How are ya'll twisting my words that much, and I ain't even saying all that..... Again salty. But thanks for your help again fam

All these guys are trying to say... And if you read back the last 5-10 pages you'll see this. Is that all info is posted as we get it. No one is owed anything extra and no one will receive anything less. Sit back. Sit tight. And ride the release wave. If you stick around beyond this release you'll see why everyone says read. Research pays off and allows you more exposure as well as experience.

Teach a man to fish he'll eat for a life time. Give a man a fish and he'll prolly sell it for crack, or some J's you choose.

That's my PSA for the day lol

I feel like you saying lets get back to business would be like the disruptive kid in class being like "C'mon guys funs over its time to learn"

It's fine it'll be chill this time next week when BttF restock and flood the market and the De Las settle down.

9th might have the right idea but what else am I supposed to do in class?

Back
Top Bottom