2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

De la's will probably be a difficult grab for me. Working weekends now due to my "seniority" trains always gotta run. Wont see saturdays for a while lol

Gonna try my best

There you go i just had to lol
Lows looking GREAT! I'm kinda sad that they didn't stay exactly true to the OG (holographic material, colors, etc) but I still think the lows look amazing. One thing I will say on the nubuck/suede debate is that these new lows may still be nubuck. Length of the nap does not determine nubuck vs suede. In other words, not all suede is long-haired and not all nubuck is short-haired. They may just have used a long-haired nubuck for this release. The main difference between nubuck and suede is that nubuck is made with the outside of the hide and suede is made with the inside of the hide. It just produces differing levels of durability (nubuck being more resistent to stains and scuffs) and different textures (because the outside of the hide will have a finer grain than the inside). This has been dos pesos, brought to you by me.

Man that on foot pic of the de la lows are fire. I'm going to try the app and online before going instore, not trying to deal with that hassle lol.

Last edited:
edit** didnt realize my previous draft was still there smh

Oh it's gonna happen. It always does. Saturday morning, I'm predicting this thread jumps 10 pages haha

Haha this thread jumps 10 pages on any given weekday... And thats just with who seem to be "the regulars" lol

Last edited:
Targetting Lows hoping to cop miraculously since im in DUbai UAE,

I hope they will accept Paypal Verified wit UAE credit cards

when is the BTTF release date

Metro north conductor. Working out of gran central right now.
Nice. Gotta be a tough job, but I got a lot of respect for you guys. I take the MN around once a month into the city (I'm from CT). Lately, I haven't been traveling as much, though.

Looks like BttFs will start trickling in this week stateside.

[emoji]128064[/emoji]
YASSS, finally [emoji]128513[/emoji] prob gonna double

Un-Tokyo pushed to June for those who were expecting a May drop..

And prozac is right on, Mcfly's should start populating at your local this week or soon there after, remember the lag issue a lot of these shops are experiencing with shipping out of Memphis..
that's good news, May is already packed

[emoji]128064[/emoji] That on feet photo of the low and high together makes me want to cop the lows. They look fire haha ,idk if I'd wear them tho. Don't want them to rot in my closet lol

Stripped, worn, DS, doesn't matter LMs look dope any and every way.

DLS are looking so good, gonna check in at my local tonight and try and get a sneak peak.

Back
Top Bottom