2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Da beaterz

Ugh.. So I just logged out of SNKRS app and I couldn't log back in. I chatted with a rep and she told me I no longer have access and gave me a link to sign up with my email....

I purchased a pair from SNKRS app yesterday lol. I'm done..

I don't know about yall but I'm excited for the scramble next Saturday. 2 pairs WILL be acquired even if I gotta take somebody out. IDC.

Last edited:
day of training and thats when the hares and souls release. i need some guaranteed tickets or w.e. 9 - 6 aint no joke. how do nike employees cop things when theyre always at work

Not yet, they've been showing up in Asia over the last month. Keeping eyes peeled for US release dates.

SKU is 313170-205 if any of the NT gumshoes wanna do some gumshoein

Not yet, they've been showing up in Asia over the last month. Keeping eyes peeled for US release dates.

Thanks for the info. Will probably hope they hit heavy discount before jumping on them. 

I'm also crossing my fingers the un-tokyos don't release in May...
ohwell.gif

Thanks for the info. Will probably hope they hit heavy discount before jumping on them. 

I'm also crossing my fingers the un-tokyos don't release in May...:\

Given everything releasing this month I'm hoping these both can release next month.

Back
Top Bottom