2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ohh. Gotcha. That's all the way in the Heights though. I thought you were referring to a spot that was in LIC itself. Misunderstood.

Yeah - that spot sucks. The sad thing is that it actually used to be a really good regular sneaker spot/ hood street wear spot. I used to mess with that spot heavy back in the late 90s early 2000s, copping heavy 95s, AF1s, Jordans, Steep Techs, Spyders... Used to get a discount too. A while passes, next thing I know it's a bottom barrel level skate shop trying to sell MF Doom Dunk highs for $275 on release day.

Have never set foot in there since.

FYI - Are you only talking outer boroughs? Because there are a ton of places in Manhattan with SB accounts.
Sprint II is in Queens off Steinway, noy sure if there is one in the Heights as well. I only know of Blades in NYC, im at work all day so I cant really get to Manhattan usually to cop. Got any shops youd care to share?

I called MIA Skate earlier today, no info on what theyre doing with the extra stock of sneakers, gonna call again now.

EDIT: One store said keep checking site for updates, other store tolf me they will be selling them in store in July...

Last edited:
Sprint II is in Queens off Steinway, noy sure if there is one in the Heights as well. I only know of Blades in NYC, im at work all day so I cant really get to Manhattan usually to cop. Got any shops youd care to share?

I called MIA Skate earlier today, no info on what theyre doing with the extra stock of sneakers, gonna call again now.

EDIT: One store said keep checking site for updates, other store tolf me they will be selling them in store in July...

Ah, so maybe the one in Jackson Heights isn't II - either way, there's a Sprint that gets SBs off Roosevelt Ave. They suck; that's the place to which my above comments apply.

In the city, other than blades, you have Recon/Nort, Pipe Dreams, KCDC (BK), Boundless, Central Sports (BK).

I haven't copped an SB in store in many years though, to be honest.

We have like 3 places here in Honolulu, to grab SBs, most likely KICKS/HI and APB skate shop, and In4mation...but definately gonna be hard...

Common ground got the orange canvas highs

Missed out on those slayers....SMH

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Georgetown for the week so I did some quick google searches to find some nice sneaker boutiques. So for I've seen kickk spot, the commonwealth, and major (which seems to be pretty awesome). Anyone been to any of these or have any suggestions?

Red firecrackers fell off for me but damn those WOFs looking sexy. If the QS releases they're copped and hoping the MiAs hit soon.

nerd.gif
eek.gif

Nike SB - Krampus Snapback
$34.95
$24.95

darn wish I was rich
laugh.gif
dont got mula like that right now

Last edited:
I'm in Georgetown for the week so I did some quick google searches to find some nice sneaker boutiques. So for I've seen kickk spot, the commonwealth, and major (which seems to be pretty awesome). Anyone been to any of these or have any suggestions?
I've been to Major and Commonwealth before. Commonwealth seemed like more of a streetwear place when I was in there. They had some kicks, but seemed to focus on clothing more. It was dope nonetheless. Major was dope also, but the people weren't too helpful. Your typical "ignore you while I sit here and try to stunt cause I work at a sneaker boutique until you are about to purchase" crowd. It wasn't offensive, but I didn't find it welcoming. Their selection was dope though, and I did cop a shirt.

I'm going up there in a month for a weekend, so let me know about Kickk Spot, cause I've never heard of that one!

I've been to Major and Commonwealth before. Commonwealth seemed like more of a streetwear place when I was in there. They had some kicks, but seemed to focus on clothing more. It was dope nonetheless. Major was dope also, but the people weren't too helpful. Your typical "ignore you while I sit here and try to stunt cause I work at a sneaker boutique until you are about to purchase" crowd. It wasn't offensive, but I didn't find it welcoming. Their selection was dope though, and I did cop a shirt.

I'm going up there in a month for a weekend, so let me know about Kickk Spot, cause I've never heard of that one!
Yeah I know what you mean about that vibe, and will do brother. Repped for the info

nerd.gif
eek.gif

Nike SB - Krampus Snapback
$34.95
$24.95

darn wish I was rich
laugh.gif
dont got mula like that right now
I have the Krampus hat, its worth it. They use the same materials as on the shoes and the brim has those scales on it.
Ah, so maybe the one in Jackson Heights isn't II - either way, there's a Sprint that gets SBs off Roosevelt Ave. They suck; that's the place to which my above comments apply.

In the city, other than blades, you have Recon/Nort, Pipe Dreams, KCDC (BK), Boundless, Central Sports (BK).

I haven't copped an SB in store in many years though, to be honest.
Recon/Nort is closed. Pipe Dreams is closed. Boundless is closed.

Last edited:
people think those Buttheads (the lowtops) will sit on shelves with all these other releases coming up?

i wish the beavis' were highs and not mids. i just never got into mids, and thats honestly a deal breaker for me.

also check out Palace 5ive in DC.. best SB spot in the area, and the employees are cool AF too, the other places are cool, but Kick Spot will have rape prices on their rare kicks, major and commonwealth are both dope tho..  

Back
Top Bottom