2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think it'll calm down in here once people figure out that those low red dunks will be everywhere and their stunting won't be nearly as impressive

Don't want to see what next month is going to look like in here.

great_scott_back_to_the_future.gif

#BttFsNotMags

soooo i was eyeing a pair of YOTH on the bay I'm pretty sure they were listed originally at 220 then the next day he raised the price to 230 and then 240. so i messaged the the seller to see if he would do 190 through paypal and he said he would do 225 and only through Ebay. Now he has them lowered back to 220. I just don't understand people trying to squeeze a few extra dollars out of you vice a quick sale.  End of Rant

soooo i was eyeing a pair of YOTH on the bay I'm pretty sure they were listed originally at 220 then the next day he raised the price to 230 and then 240. so i messaged the the seller to see if he would do 190 through paypal and he said he would do 225 and only through Ebay. Now he has them lowered back to 220. I just don't understand people trying to squeeze a few extra dollars out of you vice a quick sale.  End of Rant

What size?

Oh and on my search for the YOTH i came across a DS pair on one of my FB pages for a decent price. So i bought them. They came in, I opened the Box and it said THANKS @PITTSBURGH KICKS so obviously i was caught off guard, so i take the sneakers out and this is what i see:Don't know if I'm being too OCD but i was mad.

Another question I guess, now that I have three dunks with "icy" soles, has anyone tried sole glow? my salt stains and petoskey lows would benefit from it, but I worry about the midsole seperating from the outsole. has anyone tried this stuff?

went to my fave local skateshop and as much as I want the tin man and Dorothy dunks for collection sake, I just could think of better things to spend my money on

was a weird feeling

wearing these today

Back
Top Bottom