2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's why I didn't start collecting until I was fully grown *ye shrug*

Being a big half size all my shoes will either be snug or a little tight but thats just the nature of life for me

Yea; most of my kicks from my adolescent years are long gone. I didn't start collecting until my finances were right, which happened to coincide with the capping of my feet growth. My BIGGEST worry is when I decide to start having a family (which will be in a year or two); I can't tell you how many collection posts I've seen go up for sale cuz of feet swelling due to pregnancy :frown:

#femalesneakerheadproblems

That's why I didn't start collecting until I was fully grown *ye shrug*

Being a big half size all my shoes will either be snug or a little tight but thats just the nature of life for me

Yea; most of my kicks from my adolescent years are long gone. I didn't start collecting until my finances were right, which happened to coincide with the capping of my feet growth. My BIGGEST worry is when I decide to start having a family (which will be in a year or two); I can't tell you how many collection posts I've seen go up for sale cuz of feet swelling due to pregnancy :frown:

#femalesneakerheadproblems

Luckily I've been a size 13/14 since I was in the sixth grade but I still didn't start collecting until a year or so into high school.

I was just beating stuff when I was younger. It'd be weird if I wasnt I think

Sb hoarders unite

Its difficult to access the older stuff as in they are buried in the back lol

props to all you guys with the big collections! unfortunately for me, whenever i see so many kicks in my sneakers (like 20-25+ pairs) I start smh and usually end up downsizing my collection and upgrading the quality. Lately it sucks that I've moved kind of away from SBs and an more into AJ1s, but there are still a couple of SB grails I'd love to have if I ever came across them.

Rukus Crawfish Boils as I get ready to head to a friend's boil. They'll almost definitely make an appearance next week when I host my own boil.

@John00 Repped for the SWELL info!! Might try to give them a call to see if they have any Fast Times in stock. Hope everyone can get in on the deals.

@jLi119 I've only ordered from rmkstore once and after a week they canceled my order due to incorrect stock numbers. :rolleyes

Last edited:
When the rental house we were living in got sold and we got told to leave (2001) I purged a ton of my shoes (mostly skate shoes, but had all of them from like 88 on) and by purged I mean left in the front yard with our crap furniture we refused to pay storage to keep..... Still kinda pissed how the dude did us like that

No one cares about Airwalks anyway

I went to the shelving because I hated digging through boxes on boxes trying to find a certain pair to wear... too much effort so I ended up just wearing what was out and available

Final straw was when I found 3 pairs of Vans that I completely forgot I owned.... never worn.... nothing special either but still... my closet was not setup very well storage wise

Now my problem is deciding what to wear!.... which is a good problem..... sometimes I just stand in there and look at them

Way better than staring at box labels (I keep my double ups in the boxes so they stay icy.... so there are some boxes that give me the warm and fuzzy feeling)

Too busy for swell to honor phone orders. Guy goes what did i say earlier? He said yes.... lol oh well. Good for the locals

There's folks that slid some phone orders through. They must have gotten swamped. I'd just wait it out and call later to see if they'll open up the lines again.

There's folks that slid some phone orders through. They must have gotten swamped. I'd just wait it out and call later to see if they'll open up the lines again.

They got through with the 50% off sale? I called at 2 on the dot.

Maybe I'll try in a couple hours and still try to catch 'em for 30% off.

Just threw a snipe in on some DS Nontourages in my size, which never come up...got an error message saying I don't have a linked PayPal account (I do)...ended for $155. :-/

Hope someone here got 'em.

Just threw a snipe in on some DS Nontourages in my size, which never come up...got an error message saying I don't have a linked PayPal account (I do)...ended for $155. :-/

Hope someone here got 'em.
That is too bad, but happens to all of us homie. I forgot to bid on puff n stuffs the other day. $35 shipped...

Back
Top Bottom