2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Larry man...
woosah-gif-bad-boys-2.gif
Haha. If dude didn't do that right when I found out about his open heart surgery, I might have laughed it off, but you know how it goes. Wrong time to do it.

So my local told me they had got 47 pairs of the de las and they only sold half. Just sitting. Sure they will be in the outlets in a few months

i got my from premier for 120.  not sure if the code still works but it was vip1411

I'm actually at the pages where premiers code worked started to work haha
Good to know it's valid for for rest of the month.

I'm hoping to get them for under $100. Wishful thinking? Perhaps. But I'm sticking to it, if it doesn't happen oh well. Gotta hold my ground.

Walter..

Last edited:
Bad news for me is that the 10 is TIGHT after trying them on, may be due to the lining making them tighter than normal. These and my ugly christmas sweater which i also had to get in a 10 just pinch me left foot something serious

My 9.5 fit perfect! I usually wear a 10 in all sb's and AJ1's. Thank you to everyone that told me to half size down, would have been upset if I couldnt wear these.

man. some people 
mean.gif

still feelin the gingham/wizard/whatever dunks. Unlike other fades like the black&tan and kuwahara, these look like the fade was applied after the material was assembled? kind of interesting... will reserve final judgement until in-hand. 

There's been a bunch of non-sb dunk talk lately, so I figured a recent non-dunk SB pickup would also be appropriate. Today's wear:

hope everyone has an awesome friday! 

Put some Toto hair on the toebox and heel area and we finished. 
roll.gif

But seriously, that's a pretty clean design. Where'd the green tongue tag come from?
thanks bro...green / emerald city

not gonna lie dan, that extra hair is hella funny  
laugh.gif

Thats dope ^^ CNY sole with a brown 'wicker' tongue tag to represent the basket
thanks bro...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom