2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

And the app had connection issues

And this is after me trying a solid 8 times to check out. My size is gone now. I guess if you depend on Nike oh well!

Last edited:
They need to incorporate touch id for apple pay. If I could check out with just my thumbprint on the app I'd have been out faster than trying to enter my ridiculously long password on the phone.

They need to incorporate touch id for apple pay. If I could check out with just my thumbprint on the app I'd have been out faster than trying to enter my ridiculously long password on the phone.

gotta have that password ready to paste

This hobby so effed up :smh:

If they hadn't made such a big deal of bringing apple pay to the nike stores I probably would have. Shame on me for thinking that a company would develop a new app and incorporate the tech they're pushing in retail stores.

Thankfully I didn't end up with 8 charges or I'd have been pissed. Now it's time to figure out what to wear for a gluttonous Sushi lunch (lunch instead of dinner so we can be back at home and out of parade traffic, god I hate when holidays collide)

Just saw these on FB...what do you guys think about the murdered out uppers (customs, not samples)?

Much better with some of that white covered up.. I wanna do this but the last time I used angelus paints was on a pit of KD VI the project came out looking like ***, maybe it was the wrong base material to use?

I dont have the access code yet,  but some negatives to the app imo...

1. no ebates

2. cant cop multiple shoes that release at the same time

Last edited:
Finally caught up on the thread. This joint be moving crazy!! Been absent from the thread for the last couple weeks... Had a large design package deadline at work that sucked the life outta me.

S/o to @rapcoz2134 for the heads up on the salt stains. Missed them tho.

In for the DLS high on deep disco.

What's good NT family

Back
Top Bottom