2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

u guys have any pairs u regret buying? mine would probably have to be the 'beavis' mids. they looked cool online, but when i got them i realized lighter colored shoes probably are not my thing. 

going to break them out for the 1st time today, we got a whooping inch of snow but my work still closed
laugh.gif
Man, it must feel dope slipping on a pair of shoes for the first time in 10 years, knowing that's what you grew up with. Congrats my man 
pimp.gif

u guys have any pairs u regret buying? mine would probably have to be the 'beavis' mids. they looked cool online, but when i got them i realized lighter colored shoes probably are not my thing. 
Ruckus. Especially at retail :lol:. I feel like they're too loud for me but who knows.

Happens all the time for me. I need to control my impulse buying. But luckily, 95% of my closet consists of GRs that were copped on discount. More rainy day beaters for me. 

Happens all the time for me. I need to control my impulse buying. But luckily, 95% of my closet consists of GRs that were copped on discount. More rainy day beaters for me. 
Throughout 2014 I was impulse buying all the SBs on discount. I think I've finally gotten it out of my system and now I can actually see the shoe that I'm about to buy rather than the discount and money I'm saving. 

Nah, I usually make sure it's something I really want and even then mostly wait for it to go on discount before buying. That and I don't buy more than a pair every couple of months or so, sometimes less. 

I have plenty of "impulse" buys, most of which were worth anything I sold through Facebook, the rest I have given away to family members. I was going through my kicks last night to get them organized and came across 24 I can live without.

Not SBs but regret buying the WTLs and WTKs. WTKD6s are absolutely beautiful. Got my money back on the other two.

I'm very pleased w/ them! I like them more than the stock pictures.

Anyone else get their stuff delivered at work because they don't trust their neighbors?

Throughout 2014 I was impulse buying all the SBs on discount. I think I've finally gotten it out of my system and now I can actually see the shoe that I'm about to buy rather than the discount and money I'm saving. 
Co-signed with the impulse buying. I've recently just came to the realization that I don't need or wear as many shoes as I want lol.

yeah I saw the 150 pair on ebay...wasn't sure if that was too much...

Wish I had known man!! Just sold my DS pair a month ago for 135. A few weeks before that FB page or I woulda put there. Anyway that should give you idea. And if you are a volt guy then pm me.

Co-signed with the impulse buying. I've recently just came to the realization that I don't need or wear as many shoes as I want lol.
Same, I wear the same pair of beater SB to work everyday so the only time I really get to wear anything else is just weekends. 

Last edited:
Man, it must feel dope slipping on a pair of shoes for the first time in 10 years, knowing that's what you grew up with. Congrats my man :pimp:

thanks my dude, def holds a sentimental value as well to me

when I turned 21 I was wearing Supa's and I fell in the bay in Ocean City, MD, I got helped out and they were all nasty but I washed them the next day, my cell phone wasn't so lucky :lol:

Back
Top Bottom