2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I ordered the white/white glacier highs from ubiq on Monday, they we're scheduled to arrive yesterday but fedex delivered them to the wrong address. They came today and one shoe looks brand new but the other looks like it has makeup all over the back..I called they were understanding and helpful and they told me to call a 1800 number for claims..I'm gonna call tomorrow in the am

So I ordered the white/white glacier highs from ubiq on Monday, they we're scheduled to arrive yesterday but fedex delivered them to the wrong address. They came today and one shoe looks brand new but the other looks like it has makeup all over the back..I called they were understanding and helpful and they told me to call a 1800 number for claims..I'm gonna call tomorrow in the am

Probably a display pair the are like dirt magnets

Dope brut's can't believe I was able to grab them fpr 80 bucks last year

Man the ups and downs of ebay. I won a pair of DS Cheech n Chongs for 192 shipped. 3 days later the guy messages me saying that his car was broken into and they were stolen along with 15 other pairs. He had the nerve to ask me to not leave him negative feedback.

Man the ups and downs of ebay. I won a pair of DS Cheech n Chongs for 192 shipped. 3 days later the guy messages me saying that his car was broken into and they were stolen along with 15 other pairs. He had the nerve to ask me to not leave him negative feedback.

It's possible the seller is telling the truth. But just the same it could be a lie. I would watch the listings that seller posts up in the near future. Might be scamming you having hoped for a higher sell price.

On a positive note I have my first black box heading to me ! I scooped some DS High Hairs for a good price, so you win some and lose some.

Nice pickup, I was thinking about them, but I've never been a huge fan of the shoe and spent my sneaker money on other stuff this week. I am eyeing a pair of Mesa Highs that are a great price right now though.

They should've used the blueish tint soles like the Concords. Worn mine more than a handful of times and no signs of yellowing yet.

Nah I like the milky sole.  It's hard to see the true colors of these through pics.  I remember being pleasantly surprised by the sole, as well as the off white midsole and extra laces.  A blue sole would have looked off, but it is perfect on the Premiers 
smokin.gif

The rains have past...for now!
Broke out my Calis today! The white leather on these is really really nice. I was in a hurry and forgot that I never changed the laces on the 2nd foot. Oh well :lol:
Had to rock'em like that to the gym.
I haven't worn the LMs yet, but these are the 1st SBs I've worn!
Im impressed with the support! The insoles could be a litetl softer, but I suppose these weren't meant for ballin so its fine.

Didnt have time to change the laces but did have time for a shoe selfie! [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Are your premiers yellowing?
It's hard for me to tell actually, the soles are covered in mud right now haha.  I loved that release and tripled up so the first pair was a dedicated winter shoe which transitioned into a hiking shoe and is now a 'workin outdoors' shoe.  Has held up great and, if looking from the side, the soles are still blue.

Decided to snap a pic of my rains, was reorganizing anyway.  My pictures suck but Left has been worn (and cleaned slightly) - Right is DS.  Top flash off, bottom is with the flash on.  I think the lighting makes the difference.

Back
Top Bottom