2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oh to be a fly on the wall at the innovation kitchen when they first got the lasering machine. My favorite lasered shoe was the AM360 "Air U Breathe" with a design by Kevin Lyons that has always reminded me of the background of a Super Mario Bros level.

Did any of you guys snatch that DS pair of 10.5 Shoe Goos for $100 earlier?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Depending on how the leather turns out for the Hazelnut/Black highs, I'd be interested in a pair.

Figured you'd take a liking to those they have a who dat esque look to them. I'm a saints fan as well and am ready for next season though still keeping hope that they can win out and grab that playoff spot.

Plus's on feet

Quality stands out on this pic. :smokin

so glad i pulled the trigger on these..
..shoes too.

Went to local yesterday and almost got them myself they are very nice in person. Just trying to wait it out till disco. Also I was able to see what everyone been asking/talking about with materials of them. It looks like the material of the beijings but it's not the same. It like flakes away like burned ashes it's weird but nice at same time.

Last edited:
I was supposed to cop a PADS pair of SoDs in my size earlier this month for $125 but the seller flaked on me...
mean.gif

Idk man, last time I checked zip lock bags actually do the opposite. Now those plastic containers with the hole drilled in to them, is genius. Nice job. Doing the same to my collection. You have to let them breathe.

Last edited:
How is that negative? Are you 12? Answer the question. What benefits do you get from zip lock bags?

Explain to me, what your posts mean? Exactly, keep it moving.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom