2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What you know about ghetto boys
I don't know; maybe nothing....... perhaps "My mind is playing tricks on me".
glasses.gif

QS High: Somp
QS Low: Quarter Snacks
GR High: Bao (although I'm not sure if this was actually a GR, but based on no shops holding it when they released I'm sticking with GR)
GR Low: Royal/Mango

It's gonna be difficult to judge them as QS's or GR's without having a list from nike stating which are which...lets just do top 4 list (any combination of lows & highs)(MUCH easier)

Last edited:
GRs
Quartersnacks (I may be alone here but snakeskin lows are second)
Salt Stains (If salt stains aren't a GR then Baos take this spot)

QSs
Beijings
YOTH (I literally just flipped a coin heads for SOMP Tails for YOTH) lol

It's gonna be difficult to judge them as QS's or GR's without having a list from nike stating which are which...lets just do top 4 list (MUCH easier)

Thank you lol My mind messes with me with that stuff cause this year it seems for most part most the releases have had good materials/quality. I'm used to seeing differences in most GRs when compared to QSs.

Top 4 as in top 2 lows and Top 2 His right? Or Just general Top 4?

Last edited:
qs high of the year is a toss up for me between yoth and somp as well. the quality on both was on point. i feel sorry for anyone who missed out.

GR highs - Diamonds

GR lows - Didn't like any of them

QS highs - SOMPs (YotH so so close)

QS lows - Don't care to own any of em but hacky sacks or beijings i guess

Seriously a big debate for YotH v SOMP. Me personally it's the SOMPs because I'm less flashy and gotta love the swoosh and gum sole.

rd_12_4_14lowblkfrontdetail.jpg

with how sharp that stitch is, and how Jordan Brand GR that material is, you'd think these were fake if it wasn't 2014

I wasn't majorly impressed with any of the lows this year, but then again I tend to prefer high's anyway. My 4 favorites in descending order are: Chairman Bao's, Diamond Highs, SOMPs, and the NL's.

Honorable mention for the YOTH's which would be #5, even though I missed out on both them and the SOMPs. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom