2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Here is my pair..tried to scuff the black toebox and some paint is coming off.i can easily say these are better than the lance mountains

You hitting that pipe too hard if you think those are better than Lance Mountains 
tongue.gif

Here is my pair..tried to scuff the black toebox and some paint is coming off.i can easily say these are better than the lance mountains
These are nice but I would hate it if I got one black shoe and one mostly white. Got too many shoes lately so idk if I'll cop 

You hitting that pipe too hard if you think those are better than Lance Mountains 
tongue.gif
I like dirty white better than plain white. dont get me wrong, lance moutains are my top 2 pair but are way too clean without the scuffing.

Just in case people missed my post on the last page 

December delivery of #NikeSB Dunks now available at both #orchardnewbury and the #allstonshop. Please call or email for more info

(617) 782-7777

edited:  cuz it's AMAZING how much an opinion can change once you have something on feet 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Flatspot in Coral Springs still has most sizes from 9-13 in the Disposable lows.

No phone orders though, as of now.

IG: Flatspot_BoardShop

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i really like these but i cant do the different shade thing. that and the fact that i already bought 3 other pairs of kicks this month has me passing. maybe if they go on discount.

I never would have thought in a million years that those Scribbles would have been hard to get and worth dough--especially for a GS only release.

Last edited:
NYC/LI heads. NL highs have dropped earlier today at extrabutter in Rockville center. Got my 9 before the shop closed.

Back
Top Bottom