2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sizes? smallest?

Not sure all sizes available just got one for the bae. Whoever picked up was very nice, great customer service. They do charge $15 for shipping though.

Today's wear for brunch aka excuse to day drink.

LOL - goes to show you how much Premier does for their customers. Going out on a limb here but from sat to sat I think Premier's orders were in the THOUSANDS and they had ship confirmations same day. These guys are so flustered you arent allowed to pick up a pair of shoes?
primitive probably did not anticipate the amount of orders they were going to have, no disrespect to you of course but i never had an issue ordering from them. premier has been around for much longer.

Anyone get shipping confirmation from primitive for the beijings?

I did local pick just have not had time to pick up going today. But when i called to make shre my order was there , they said they had about 500 orders to get tru just on the shoes alone ,

Judging by all the places who had em, and how backed up each shop is,,, would it be safe to say the NL's are one of the more limited releases lol

Does anyone have a suggestion for shelving options? I'm finally going to break down and put shelves in my shoe room. Stacking the boxes is getting to be more trouble than it's worth. Every time I need to get at something towards the bottom it's a box shuffling act. I've looked around at some options but just wondering if anyone in the thread has anything that they'd recommend.

I'll put the feelers out. Not stressed I have the LM already but I do like them more than the NL.... Happy to have both in my collection

I did local pick just have not had time to pick up going today. But when i called to make shre my order was there , they said they had about 500 orders to get tru just on the shoes alone ,
SEE.. THIS ^

You might get lucky if you walk in... but they told me no pick orders will be ready till Monday..

The shops John posted still have pairs, my boy just scooped a 9.5. If you need a pair I suggest calling all the shops.

Back
Top Bottom