2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pockets officially done.. Salt Stains, NL Highs, Warmth Pack Lows, Disposables, and Blue Croc Janoski lows....should be able to cop all but 1 on disco.
blue croc janos are already on disco on NDC for $74.97, plus you can use "dominate" for another 25% off.. so like around $60 after tax. 

Stickers are awesome (they don't glow):

Same here. I'm gonna grab some of my Supreme Independent trucks and Spitfire wheels and set that bad boy up.

Ehhh there's better products out there; I recommend venture or ace thunder trucks low or high and some badass bones STF 52-54mm. But that's just my opinion. Good luck, let me know what you go with and how it turns out for you bruddah.

Indys are classics but they went lame for awhile and are back now. Krux and ace are good too.
As for spits I found they flat spot easy...stf or spf are fantastic.
Rockin rons and bones swiss sre my go to bearings--I have ceramics on two boards. I also have a set of reds that spin very well.

What sort of trucks/wheels should I get for an 8 & 1/2 board as a bigger guy?

Provably won't actually skate, just put it on the wall of my grad office.

Well you'd prolly want the 149s or equivalent. If you get bigger wheels, like above 56, either tighten the trucks or use riser pads to prevent wheel bite.

Don't most people just display the deck and not assemble a complete board?

crailtap boards (girl/choco/skate mental) for the shape alone. love the fat nose
indy silver highs
bones STF so i can slide on my back 180s/ BS flips

:pimp:

New to SBs but the NL high caught my eye. TTS, .5 up or .5 down? Compared to the Jordan XI if you have ever worn, how do they fit? Has anyone put the NL high on feed yet? I'm a 9.5 in the XI any suggestion on what size I should get the NL high in? Thanks.

New to SBs but the NL high caught my eye. TTS, .5 up or .5 down? Compared to the Jordan XI if you have ever worn, how do they fit? Has anyone put the NL high on feed yet? I'm a 9.5 in the XI any suggestion on what size I should get the NL high in? Thanks.

Depends...are you a 9.5 & 10??

Back
Top Bottom