2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well I hope the website is WRONG and the twitter is RIGHT, for your sakes.
Just click checkout...

And it's not a matter of who is right or wrong. It just makes no sense to not release two sizes for your big collab. It just wouldn't happen.

Last edited:
They'll cancel...when I hooked dude up with the early link for the Cali highs he placed his order like 5 days before they dropped and they canceled on him.
Haha that's funny that people actually try it. I was joking, obviously.

Last edited:
Mike Jones!

I'm with you

Today's delivery! As the regulars may recall; I recently bought my wife a pair. She liked them so much, she "requested":rofl: that I get a pair to match. Such is love.....

I don't like the Pacman dunk but as a couple ballin' indeed.

I like them, it looks like Nike would have dropped those when 3 Feet High & Rising actually dropped.

...and I say that not being a fan of yellow shoes. It's too early to be dreaming of summer 2015, but I am tho.

Do the new dunk highs fit the same as the older models?
I know they retooled the lows with different padding and they seem to fit a bit more snug than older dunks but I'm not sure if they did the same for the highs.

love the block tool.

Starting to regret paying 225 for my DS tweed highs.. did I overpay? I'm a little miffed bc I'm a 10.5 in silver box highs but went with 11 bc it's so hard to find this stuff DS.
Box em up with those VNDS Diamond dunks you don't want and send em this way :lol:

Seriously though, I wouldn't regret that, pretty good deal :smokin

This noon release is no bueno...I'll be at work unfortunately.

Also now that it's confirmed that they're releasing on Select via Shopify, and Premier backdoors are moot points.

Not impressed at all with this years Premier release. Call it whatever you want ("Northern Lights" hah), it's an overdone HB CW, and nowhere near as good as last years release.

No. He just did his homework and got the early link of his own accord (or maybe with Zach's help)

Often, the links will be the same on release day but for a release as hyped as this don't be surprised if it changes last minute.
repped. appreciate it!

time to start doing some homework for the lows 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom